Wednesday 21 May 2008

drawing

My teachers from my art classes send me some sort of evaluation about my work and my process (of work/"art").
And they said I should draw and paint. But I don't feel like fucking drawing or fucking painting. I reacted to this bigtime so I said to myself try drawing. So I've been sitting here for awhile with my pencil and my paper... And it's still blank. I have no idea what to draw or if I even should draw starting from an idea/image in my head, from photo, object, whatever.

Ok, I read the evaluation again I know what I will do now lol.

Haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so that didnt work out. Obviously need to look closer into the entire drawing/painting stuff. Look at past experiences etc.

But right now I have to work for school...