Saturday 2 August 2008

SF beauty system, consumerism, money

BUY BUY BUY

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy unnecesarry things

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy unnecesarry clothes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into buying things I don't need

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately manipulate others into letting me buying unnecesarry things

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep on manipulating although I know that I shouldn't

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate others out of self interest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make up reasons (=excuses) to manipulate another to let me buy new things

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy things because I am bored and because I have money to buy it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy things because I believe they will keep me from "boredom"

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to ask myself whenever I want to buy something if I actually need it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that money should be spend right away

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I have money I have to spend it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I have money I have to use it to buy stuff as soon as possible

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define money that I do not use right away as 'completely useless'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to use and spend money once it gets in my sight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define money as 'SPENDING'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that money means "spending" and "buying"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend money on food that I eat cause I'm bored

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy food to eat cause I'm bored

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy food from the starting point of 'wanting to fight boredom'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat in an attempt to keep myself from being bored

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to simply STOP when I'm bored

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy stuff because it is pretty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to by things that are pretty and make me look pretty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I wear a piece of clothing that I have defined as pretty - I am now pretty as well

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am the clothes I wear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy 'pretty' clothes because apparently I need pretty clothes because apparently I am not pretty enough

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not pretty enough

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I should be pretty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to be pretty so I can be accepted by others because I haven't accepted and allowed myself to accept myself to way I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am ugly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as ugly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my picture presentation to other people their picture presentation and then judge it accordingly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am my picture presentation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my picture presentation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my picture presentation to the picture presentations of girls in magazines

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as ugly when comparing my picture presentation to that of girls of magazines, judging them as pretty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to look just as pretty as those girls in magazines

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define girls in magazines as pretty BECAUSE they are in a magazine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that you are pretty if you're in a magazine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that you are pretty when you look like one of the people in magazines

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the girls in magazines as pretty because they are skinny

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define beauty as pretty pictures

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that beauty only exists within and as pictures ok I got myself some fashion magazines lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define long hair as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that long hair is beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting, needing and desiring long hair because I have defined it as being beautiful and because other beings also defined it as beautiful they might maybe also define me as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define long hair as beautiful because all the girls in magazines have got long hair

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to be perceived as beautiful by others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to be perceived by others as beautiful because I perceive myself as ugly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe a perception

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust a perception

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust an illusion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe an illusion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I was ugly as a kid because I was taller and fatter than most of the girls in my class

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as ugly for not looking like what I perceived to be a "normal girl".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as ugly when being a kid cause I had pimples earlier than all the other people in my class

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as fat and ugly when I was a kid because when we were in Spain gabriel and mom made remarks about my weight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge being fat as bad because when you are fat you get bad remarks

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe things to be beautiful just because the media tells me so

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be programmed by the media

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be programmed by pictures

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a smooth skin as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want, need and desire a smooth skin because I defined it as beautiful because other people defined it as beautiful and I want to be perceived as beautiful by other people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being beautiful is a MUST

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if you are "ugly" you should atleast TRY looking beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being ugly is NOT DONE

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that trying and attempting to be as beautiful as you can is a "part of life"

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that "ugly" and "beautiful" are merely based on definitions of the mind and those definitions are simpply BULLSHIT

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I actually have no clue what ugly or beautiful is about - apart from the useless mind definitions within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that something is beautiful because for a moment I perceive it to be beautiful according to the minds definitions of beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that beauty is visible with my human physical eyes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that beauty can only be perceived through my human physical eyes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that apart from the visible - nothing can be beautiful

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that beauty cannot possibly exist in a world like this

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define white teeth as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to have white teeth because apparenly if your teeth are not white you are disgusting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for not having perfect white teeth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I would have white teeth I would be a better person

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give meaning, value and worth to "white teeth"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in astonishment when i see a person with white teeth - going "wooaaah"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that people with white teeth are better than me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define people with white teeth as better than me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am less than people with white teeth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as less than people with white teeth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define "white teeth" as 'superiority'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define "yellow teeth" as 'inferiority'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my hand infront of my mouth when I smile

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my hand infront of my mouth when I laugh

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make a habbit out of putting my hand infront of my mouth when I smile or laugh

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my hand infront of my mouth when I smile or laugh so I can hide my teeth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide my teeth when I smile or laugh by putting my hand infront of my mouth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide my teeth with my hand when I laugh or smile because I judged them as ugly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my teeth as ugly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the judgement of others about my teeth so when i laugh or smile I hide them by putting my hand infront of my mouth automatically

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my hand infront of my mouth when I smile or laugh automatically

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for not having perfect white teeth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad about myself everytime I smile or laugh in the presence of people because I instantly fear judgements about my teeth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that people might make remarks about my theeth when I smile or laugh because I judged them as being ugly - fearing other people will judge them as ugly as well and might let me know

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care about the color of my teeth lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care about what others might possibly maybe think about my teeth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to supress myself when smiling or laughing - because of the self judgement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatically judge myself when smiling or laughing in the presence of other people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be ashamed of my teeth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i SHOULD be ashamed of my teeth cause they are not perfectly white

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to laugh and smile unconditionally - not caring about what people might possibly maybe think about my teeth - or what I might possibly maybe think about my teeth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define silver jewelry as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy silver jewelry because I defined it as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend money on silver jewelry because I want to show people I wear silver

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy and wear silver jewelry so I can show off that I have the money to buy sivler jewelry

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a non wrinkled skin as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define wrinkled skin as ugly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a wrinkled skin as ugly because it implies OLD

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link OLD with UGLY

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define OLD as UGLY

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe OLD is UGLY

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that looking OLD is Soooo not done

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that one must do everything in order to not appear as being old

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of getting wrinkles cause that would mean that I'd be ugly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being ugly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being ugly should be feared

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that uglyness doesnt exist - just like beauty doesnt exist

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that uglyness is but an illusion - based on idea, concepts, definitions and images of the MIND

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I am beyond the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting old

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting old because getting OLD and WRINKLES implies DEATH

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link age, old, wrinkles to DEATH

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to lose all I've ever known

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I won't be able to exist without and as the mind I forgiv myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will cease to exist without the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the mind - fearint that if I lose it - I will die

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that stopping mind means dying

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf to define losing the mind as dying

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define dying as something bad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that dying is bad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define dying as negative

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define death as bad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe death is bad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that dying should be feared

I forgive myself that I have accepted and alowed myself to believe that death should be feared

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that death is not something that should be feared - nothing should be feared

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define big eyes as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define big eyes as innocent

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define big eyes as pure

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link big eyes with a childs innocence and playfullness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define skinny arms as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define skinny legs as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define shaved legs as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define high cheek bones as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define smokey eyes as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define mysterious gaze as beautiful

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that there is no such thing as a "mysterious gaze"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myslef to believe that there exists such a thing as a beautiful gaze

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a tanned skin as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link a tanned skin to nature I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a tanned skin as beautiful because I link it to nature which I defined as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define nature as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define earth, nature and animals as beautiful Hmm not sure how to continue from this

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a dark skin as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a flat belly as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link a flat belly to self control

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define having a flat belly as being in control of what you eat as in not giving into unnecesarry food cravings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to admire self control

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to admire self control but not practically apply it myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from self control

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise myself from self control

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define outsticking collarbones as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define outsticking hipbones as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define blue eyes and dark skin as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define green eyes and dark skin as beautiful *

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define epilated eyebrows as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define long black clothes as beautiful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define big lips as beautiful

No comments: