Sunday 27 July 2008

SF using bible

Some Self Forgiveness i started doing by using the Bible - there is good self forgiveness material in the bible, trust me lol will post more when i have more

Here it goes
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the part where God wants to create humans to rule over the entire earth and all animals and plants, etc.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it was our purpose to rule over this earth and everything on it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that human beings are different from all other beings because somehow they have this special right that says they can rule the earth and all other beings on it - simply because we are humans
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question what human beings do on this earth because it was said in the bible that we are here to rule over the earth and everything on it
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe everything that was being said in the bible because apparently everyone in my environment agreed that this was the “truth”.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my belief of the bible being the truth as a justification of what I and all other human beings do on earth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question what human beings do because I believed what was written in the bible and I believed: this is our purpose, so we can’t do anything wrong
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that human beings were made to do what they’re doing now, without questioning it
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that human beings have the right to do whatever they want with earth and animals, because god created us to rule over them - so it must be ok.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the bible influence, control and program me to accept and allow what happens in this world
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the bible as a justification of what is going on in this world
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what is going on in this world is OK cause it is God’s will
I forgive myself that I have never accepted and allowed myself to maybe consider that we are all responsible for what is happening in this world - but instead placed the responsibility in God and God can do nothing wrong
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that God can do nothing wrong
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that God is an evil bastard cause his “will” sucks bigtime.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge God for what is going on in this world
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame god for the state of this world
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at god but at same time not take self responsibility cause it’s all God’s fault
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as a kid blindly believe in the bible and god
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as a kid take the bible and god as my truth of what is real
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the purpose of human beings is to rule the earth and mutliply as much as possible - because God said so in the Bible
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that all and everything must submit to human beings because god said so in the bible
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and define myself as being inferior to men because apparently God first created man and then created woman
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and define myself as being superior towards men if god would have had created a woman first
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to Gods “actions”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I as a woman/girl should be submissive towards men because God created man first.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because apparently God created man first, a man has more worth and value according to my mindI forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be fascinated by the tree of knowledge / the tree of good and bad.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am Eve and that I have to be punished for eating from the tree of knowledge and giving it to adam
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do that whichever I’m not allowed to do
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be occupied and obsessed by “forbidden” things - only because it is forbidden
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to do the opposite of what people tell me to do.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it was bad that Eve ate from the apple
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as Eve for eating from the forbidden fruit.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that eve as me should be judged
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what eve did was WRONG
I forgive myself that I have never accepted and allowed myself to question the creation story from the bible
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take the creation story from the bible for granted.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and define myself as always having to owe something to men because Eve was created from Adam’s rib
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I owe man or anyone for that matter anything
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to behave as if I will always owe something to men
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as less than men
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is only natural that men are dominant - that it’s their right to be dominant and that women should be submissive because thats why women are here for - so that men wouldn’t be alone, a woman’s purpose being “man”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf to believe that I am only here because men exist
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if there were no men there wouldn’t be need for women
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there must first be a “need” in order for something to be here
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I owe my existence to men
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I should always be grateful towards men
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am here because men wanted a little helper (hulpje in dutch) / maidservant.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my purpose is to be maidservant for men
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I actually have a purpose
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise and live the realisation that I do not need a purpose to be here - I am here and that’s it
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that knowledge can open ones eyes
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that knowledge is entirely useless if not applied
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as Eve to blame the snake for me as Eve eating from the apple
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it is ok to put self responsibility in someone else cus thats what Eve did with the snake
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is only natural to blame another one that it is ok - cause thats what happens in the Adam and Eve story
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I as Eve deserve to experience pain while having periods because I as Eve gave the forbidden fruit to adam - so me as Eve deserves to be punished
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i should live for men because that is my punishment for giving the apple to adam
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let men rule over me because that is the punishment god gave me for giving adam the apple
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that women are to blame for the state of this existence
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is normal that a woman experiences massive pain in childbearing because that is the punishment God gave women because me as Eve gave apple to adam
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to let men rule over me because I accept this as the consequence of me as Eve giving the apple to Adam
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel pity for Adam because I believe it is all my fault as Eve.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider “men ruling over women” as a fact - that this is the way it is - there cannot be done anything about it
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and define “men ruling over women” as normal and the way it should be - cause that’s the way it’s been.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the anger that is coming from God - because it’s not really reasonable
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear angry beings because they don’t really know what they’re doing
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear beings that are so angry that they go out of control
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare the God from the genesis story to my dad and fear him as I fear my dad
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear words that I perceive to be angry
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as Eve for “bringing forth a man with the help of god” because God had nothing to do with it - he even made sure the birth would be painful
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge me as Eve for blindly believing that God is Good
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as for for my/her ignorance
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel for being stupid fucks and mongols cause they give in to their desires and their jealousy
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for giving in to desires
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for giving in to temptation
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when doing something I shouldnt - while I should just correct myelf instead of judging myself and looping myself into a mindfuick
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to somewhat admire Cain’s freedom of being able to just kill someone without having to worry about the law and stuff like that
I forgive myself that I have ever accepted and allowed myself wanting to kill one of my siblings.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get dragged into survival skills between me and my siblings
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself and my siblings out of “self” interest
I forgive myself that I havent accepted and allowed myself to realise that what is best for me is best for all - “self” interest is not best for me and not ebst for all
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to my siblings and then judge myself
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to keep up with my siblings and if able - defeat them
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fight for attention from my parents - wanting to be their one child that gets most attention
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with my siblings to have most attention of my parents
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be kind of jealous of Cain for being able to kill Abel - because i wouldn’t have the guts to do that - only in my head I would think about itI forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to embrace the killer in me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire wanting to kill someone
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to kill someone to know how it feels like
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be curious about the experience of killing someone
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wonder what it would feel like to kill someone
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to know what it feels like to know u can kill a being in one second by slitting their throat
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be curious about the power ones could experience while being in the position of perfectly being able to a kill a person - just like that
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to experience the sensational power of killing someone
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to experience the sensational power of taking someones life
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to admire people that have the guts to actually kill someone
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to experience the release I perceive killers get the moment their victim dies
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that killing someone can generate a release that u cannot get by doing anything else
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that killing is cool cause it seems cool in movies lol
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tune my perception of things according to movies, advertisment and media
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf wanting to know what it feels like to fire a gun
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to know what it feels like to shoot bullets through someones body
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to experience the firign of a gun in my hand - through my entire body
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf to believe that shooting a gun should also generate some release
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to gather lots of power and fill msyelf up with it till I almost explode - to then totally get out of control - just to experience some kind of release inside me
I forgive myself that I haven’ t accepted and allowed myself to realise that I actually don’t know what power is
But it makes me think of candyLol
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be curious about the experience of sllitting someones throat and let the warm blood flow over my hands
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that killing is normal because it’s one of the first things that happens in the bible
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept “killing” as a part of my nature - it was done in the bible so it must be so right?
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept everything blindly that has been written in the bible - if the bible says that, that is the way it is - then it must be so
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that the bible had a big fucking influence on me although me as my mind would like to deny that

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus loves me
But not my wife
Not my nigger friends
Or their nigger lives
But jesus loves me
That's for sure
'Cause the bible tells me so

Read your bible good and well
Don't forget about that apple spell
Don't fall in the wishing well
Wishing for heaven and gettin' hell
Wash behind your eras don't smell
Cover them freckles don't ask don't tell
Kiss your papa but not too long
Hold his hands
Don't do no wrong

Hush don't cry
Dry them tears
Time'll wash away all them years
Scare or a bruise
Pick and choose
When you're all grown up
You'll have the blues
Life'll give you that wedding ring
Fancy cars and diamond things
You best believe in jesus' way
And never fall asleep forgetting to pray

- Jsus loves me - coco rosie

You know this one right? lol

Thanks for sharing L