Sunday 20 July 2008

SF : HOPE

HOPE

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that hope is the manifested design inside human beings, inside me, to not act en take responsibility for my own world, my own reality

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I alone am responsible for my own world, for my own experience of my world, that I am responsible for myself

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that 'hope' is an illusion, an idea, a belief

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that hope manifests the creation of a "superior source" separate from myself, because I haven't accepted and allowed myself to take self responsibility for myself, to act and stand up for myself

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I indeed am alone and always will be, and there is only me to take self responsibility for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope, and withing participating in hope, give my power away to some "separate source" outside of myself, just sitting and waiting for stuff to move - instead of me moving me, me directing me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that some "separate source" outside of myself will take care of me and support me, and do for me what I am apparently unable to do for myself

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that 'hope' is the illusion of 'support' - me placing support, faith and trust in an "outside superior source", in anything BUT myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that hope destroys me

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself that hope destroys everything of me because I just sit and hope

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that as long as hope exists within and as me - I will not take full self responsibility for me and my world

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that if I require anything to actually happen in my world, I have to stand up and direct MYSELF because nothing else will support me.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to stop waiting and stand up and take self responsibility

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'hope'

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that hope is of waiting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait instead of act and take self responsibility for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my responsibility of self in 'hope'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that hoping might sort things out for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait instead of taking responsibility for myself, acting, and standing up in creating and manifesting my own world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking responsibility for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed 'uncertainty' to dictate who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have 'fear of taking responsibility for myself' dictate who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give 'hope' power over me instead of me taking my own power and standing up and taking responsibility for myself in directing my own world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear directing my own world through 'fear of failure', through 'fear of making a mistake' - and therefore, rather place my 'trsut ad faith' in 'hope and waiting' than rather actually standing up and oing to for myself as myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake, and instead of actually standing up, directing myself, manifesting and creating my own world - I 'hope'

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself by placing 'hope' in something separate than me than actually acting and standing up and taking self responsibility for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself before I've even started - and therefore, instead of just starting, acting, standing up, directing my own world, I'd sit back, 'wait' and 'hope'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to indulge in the act of 'waiting'

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to in every moment stand up and take responsibility and direct my own world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'give up' before i have even started, through 'fear of failure', through 'fear of making a mistake' - and in that, rather sitting back hoping and waiting - thus, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of walking through the 'wanting to give up', walking through the 'fear of making a mistake or failure', that I had allowed myself to indulge in 'hope' and 'waiting'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the illusion of 'hope'

I forgive myself that I haven't accetped and allowed myself to trust myself - instead of trusting myself, i placed my self trust in a 'superior source' separate from me

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that if I do not stand up, direct myself, and direct my world; NOTHING will happen and I will wait for the reminder of my life

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that there exists nothing outside me separate of me, and that I have placed my 'hope' into that which DOES NOT EVEN EXIST

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself in the belief of 'hope'

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I have to direct myself, i have to stand up within myself asmyself, that I have to take responsibility for me and stand up withing me as me and direct my world because there is no one else that will do it for me

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to question 'hope'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leila I like your self-forgiveness. Much more creative than mine, haha.

Catch ya later.