Tuesday 1 July 2008

hot hot hot

It's freaking hot in heeereeeee!!!!

Pooha! Like 30 degrees ( 86 F)...
Went to lay outside in my bikini and uhm kinda fell asleep hahahaha lol. I could feel sweatdrops flooooowing down hehe.

But went inside before I got all baked, don't want headache. Gabs and Maite off to work so I got house allll for myself.Made myself some food, cleaned up a little. Hehe, I feel like such a housewife lolol.

Ok finished my cigarette time for SF!

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being "open-minded" is something that you are, not something that you can become.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that narrow-minded people are doomed to be narrow-minded for ever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pity the narrow-minded because they are not open to the wonders of the world like I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider it "bad" if one is narrow-minded.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge narrow-minded people instead of realising that it's just another program you can get rid off.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge narrow-minded people as being stupid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge open-minded people as intelligent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people according to the abilities and limitations of ones mind.

No comments: