Monday 30 June 2008

The Open-Minded pt I

Body Suites and Personality Designs in the Matrix - The Open-Minded

Definition of open-minded according to dictionary:

–adjective
1.
having or showing a mind receptive to new ideas or arguments.

2.
unprejudiced; unbigoted; impartial.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being an open-minded person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define and thus limit myself by defining me as an open-minded person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see and present myself as someone that is receptive to new ideas and information.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy sucking and absorbing new ideas and information inside myself without doing anything with them except for thinking about them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to present myself as an open-minded person because of wanting recognition and validation from other people that I perceive to be open-minded.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is a compliment when one calls you open-minded.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the open-minded as superior towards the narrow-minded.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see narrow-minded people as inferior towards open-minded people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself and other people to then accordingly divide them into polarity groups such as “open-minded” – “narrow-minded”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people by comparing them and putting polarity labels on them so that I know apparently know them a bit more and have more power and control over them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to have some illusionary control feeling over persons by gathering knowledge and information about them so that I know apparently “know” them and have some “control” over them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to put labels on people in order to understand them and getting some sort of grip over them.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that narrow minded people and open minded people are actually one and the same cause they’re both minds.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define people according to their ability to be open to new ideas and information/knowledge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people according to how they cope when encountering new ideas and information/knowledge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define people according to how they are open to new ideas or reject them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not wanting to participate with people that I have defined as narrow-minded.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reject an entire being just because I perceive them to be narrow-minded, defined them as being narrow-minded and thus I could not possibly have a normal conversation with him or her.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to select my friends and choose my friends according to if they are open-minded or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not wanting to have anything to do with people that I perceive to be narrow-minded or that my other open-minded friends perceive to be narrow minded because then I would feel ashamed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be ashamed of knowing and talking to so called “narrow-minded” people out of fear and judgement of my friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I were narrow minded (which I actually I am, because mind is simply narrow) I should be ashamed and feel inferior , not worthy of the presence of open-minded people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself doing my best to be an open-minded person while all I actually do is follow the unspoken, unwritten rules of the “open-minded people stream”.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that “being open-minded” is just another program.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that “being open-minded” is not who I am, it is of the mind consciousness systems inside me, and it is there because I have accepted and allowed myself to let it be there by believing that this is who I am, letting it become my very nature.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that being “narrow-minded” is not who I am, and thus I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that being “narrow-minded” is just another system program.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself only wanting to participate with beings in this world that have the same or similar mind programming as me – thus limiting myself extensively.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself that “narrow-minded people” and “open-minded people” are actually one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reject every being that hasn’t got a similar mind programming – simply because I do not understand them, can’t have a grip on them, and thus have no apparent illusionary control over them – and thus fear them.




To be continued lol

2 comments:

Marlen said...

Grrreat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that only open minded people could embrace the whole of this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that being open minded in this world is actually a good quality to exist within and as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being perceived as open minded so I could force myself to embrace everyone's thoughts and actions as me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the open minded application as myself in order to be perceived as being able to 'handle it all' and judge no one

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being open minded and still exist within and as judgment towards other people when I get to know certain knowledge and information that I really react upon as narrow-minded person

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to fear being a narrow minded person because I deemed narrow equal as sheeple.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think belive and perceive that being open minded person could free ourselves from self judgment.

Thanks LeiLa !

Anonymous said...

Open mindness can be a tool or a trap. Depends how YOU define it.