Saturday 7 June 2008

Exams

Ok, so this is my last and final exam period... Woohoo!
Two days ago I wrote down this "mindmap" of all the things I associate with exams. So I can take each point write about it and apply Self Forgiveness. As it is my last exam period it occured to me that this would be nice opportunity to work on those exam, school related constructs.

The plan is the following : I have about one to two exams a day. So I will study one exam for a while and then do some SF on that exam and all that I link with it, study some more, some SF etc. you get the deal. Soooo, that should be pretty interesting.

Right now it's weekend, so thats cool, plenty of time. Monday I still have half a day (two hours of math and two hours of art stuff)... and then at noon we can go home and start stuuuuuuuudying.
Tuesday I got uuuhm chemistry (BAH!) and biology (BAH!). I get it from two teachers I kind of dislike so yea hehe they'll appear in my SF list hihi. Right now I've done first chapter of chemistry. It's quite boring actually all about paint related chemistry stuff, like I care puh.
Hmmm eleven chapters to leaarn for chemistry... Hihi yes, I can better start doing some SF!

CHEMIE CHEMISTRY

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan chemie te definiëren als een STOM vak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define chemistry as a STUPID course.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan te besluiten dat ik te stom stom ben om chemie te begrijpen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conclude that I am too stupid to understand chemistry.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan chemie te zien als iets dat boven mij staat, iets dat onmogelijk is voor mij om te begrijpen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see chemistry as something that is above me, something that is impossible for me to grasp.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan om chemie als iets superieur te zien dat alleen slimme mensen begrijpen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see chemistry as something superior that only smart people understand.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan om superioriteit met slimme mensen te linken.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link superiority with smart people.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd and toegestaan slimme mensen als superieur te zien.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see smart people as superior.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan domme mensen al inferieur te zien.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see dumb people as inferior.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan om polariteit te creëren door te denken dat slimme mensen superieur zijn en domme mensen inferieur.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create polarity by thinking that smart people are superior and dumb people are inferior.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan mensen te vergelijken a.d.h.v. hun intelligentie en vermogen om dingen te begrijpen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare people according to their intelligence and ability to understand things.

Ik vergeef mijzelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd mensen te definiëren a.d.h.v. hun intelligentie en vermogen om dingen te begrijpen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define people according to their intelligence and ability to understand things.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan mezelf te definiëren a.d.h.v. mijn intelligentie en vermogen om dingen te begrijpen en dus vergeef ik mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan mijzelf te limiteren door mijzelf te definiëren a.d.h.v. mijn intelligentie en vermogen om dingen te begrijpen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my intelligence and ability to understand things and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by defining myself according to my intelligence and ability to understand things.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan mensen te beoordelen a.d.h.v. hun intelligentie en vermogen om dingen te begrijpen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people according to their intelligence and ability to understand things.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd and toegestaan mijzelf te beoordelen a.d.h.v. mijn intelligentie en vermogen om dingen te begrijpen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself according to my intelligence and ability to understand things.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan deel te nemen in polariteit door mensen te vergelijken, beoordelen en zo polariteit te creëren.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the polarity construct my comparing people, judging people and thus create polarity.

Ok, back to chemistry lol.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan te verwachten dat ik ga buizen op chemie.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect that I will flunk on my chemistry exam.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf niet heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan te realiseren dat wat ik verwacht, ik creëer.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that what I expect, I create.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan geen zin te hebben om chemie te leren omdat ik waarschijnlijk toch ga buizen

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel reluctant about learning for chemistry as I will probably flunk anyway.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf nog niet heb toegestaan te realiseren dat dit helemaal op niks slaagt omdat ik nog nooit op een examen chemie ben gebuisd geweest…

I forgive myself that I haven’t yet accepted and allowed myself to realise that this is complete nonsense as I never flunked a chemistry exam before…

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan chemie niet te willen leren omdat ik besloten heb dat het moeilijk is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not wanting to learn chemistry because I decided that it is difficult.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan chemie niet te willen leren omdat ik zogezegd besloten heb dat dit ‘hard werken’ is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not wanting to learn chemistry because apparently I decided that this means to “work haaard”.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan op voorhand ideeën te creëren over chemie die mij zeggen hoe “chemie leren” is, zodat mijn uiteindelijke ervaring van chemie leren helemaal fucked up is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create ideas about learning chemistry even before I started to learn, and thus when I actually am learning chemistry my entire experience is fucked up because of the preconceived ideas about learning chemistry.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan disgusted te worden bij het zien van een pagina van mijn chemie cursus.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel disgusted only by the sight of a page of my chemistry course.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan de lay out can mijn cursus chemie te linken met weerzin lol.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link the lay out of my chemistry course to resentment.

Ik vergeef mezelf at ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan te reageren op een pagina, door zijn picture presentation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a page, just because of its picture presentation.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan de lay out van mijn chemie cursus als lelijk te beoordelen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the lay out of my chemistry course as being ugly.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan de lay outs van cursussen te vergelijken en dan plaatsen in het hokje ‘lelijk’ en ‘mooi’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare the lay outs of courses and then put them in either box ‘ugly’ or ‘pretty’.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan te geloven dat er lelijke en mooie cursussen bestaan.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there exist ugly and pretty courses.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan te geloven dat zogenaamde ‘lelijke cursus’ veel moeilijker te leren valt dan een ‘mooie cursus’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the apparent “ugly courses” are more difficult to learn than the “pretty courses”.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf niet heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan de nodige zelf discipline op te brengen om chemie deftig te leren.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to bring up the necessary self discipline to learn my chemistry properly.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan in de mind the gaan tijdens het leren.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to slip into the mind while learning.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan dat te geloven dat leren makkelijker gaat als je in de mind zit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that learning goes easier when one is in the mind.

Ik vergeef mezelf dat ik mezelf niet heb geaccepteerd en toegestaan hier te blijven als de adem, in elk moment, elk stukje leerstof moment per moment op te nemen.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to stay here within and as the breath, in every moment, absorbing every little piece of subject matter, moment by moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol you cursing your courses... I did that although I had a great time in chemestry. I actually found a nice bond with teacher, they called him Loco, so you may imagine the freako he is lol.. and i would enjoy telling formulas to him that were on the whiteboard, without the use of that elemnent chart, lol I felt so "smart" so cool SF...

People even thought i liked this loco, lol, he is like 65 years old lol typical lab man but he also watches the stars and stuff... so once the volcano was making a small eruption and i said Pepe! let's go outside see the sky is red and volcano has this cloud of ashes on top! And so all class went outside, hell it looked like apocalyptic sky really red and so cool.. climbed on top of school, lol , he and I were so freaking excited butt ! unfortunately the lawkeepers at school, you know those "discipline" guys, urged him to get us out of that roof next to observatory, lol... so we had to go down... but he sure was adventurous, made my day.

So.. chemestry... in itself.. yes only mind putting names and tags to all that its perceived, so yes just pass the exam and you're done lol