Tuesday 24 June 2008

SF on sleep

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself t

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to fall asleep once I lie down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that lying down implies falling asleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall asleep whenever I lay down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become tired and let the mind dawn over me when lying down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become tired as I see lying down as being tired and going to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define lying down with eyes closed as sleeping.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to stay awake while lying down with my eyes closed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell myself "I now go to sleep" by lying down and closing my eyes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to myself to fall asleep once I lay down and close my eyes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the act of lying down and closing eyes, as an act of giving up, giving the mind permission to do as it pleases.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to sit up once I feel I am going to fall asleep while lying down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link lying down with the mind wandering off.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the position of lyind down with eyes opened as a position where you think and wander off in your mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link lying down with eyes closed to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up before i start.

I forgive myself that I have accepted to lie down as in not standing up.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to literally stand up when being tired or feeling the tiredness coming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that tiredness is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to blame something outside of myself for me being tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider that I might be tired because of the heath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to believe that I am tired because of the heath cause then I won't have to do self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist self forgiveness while I know it is only here to support and assist me for and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to my mind and body to shut me down by closing my eyes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give the act of "closing my eyes" the meaning of giving my mind and body permission to shut down on me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give the mind permission to do what it pleases by shutting my eyes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define "closing my eyes" as giving my mind permission to do as it pleases.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to stay awake - to stay here - while my eyes are closed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'open eyes' and 'closed eyes' are two different states of being in a moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to change when my eyes are closed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that having eyes open or closed is different.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a state of "eyes open" and "eyes closed".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate my experience, change my experience according to whether my eyes are open or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to change the experience of me depending on whether my eyes are open or closed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define closed eyes as being tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define lying down with eyes closed as being tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the act of lying down and closing eyes as a confirmation/validation/affirmation saying : Yes, I am tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give in into tiredness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it was going to be useless doing self forgiveness on sleep and tiredness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have ideas, expectations, images about self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define self forgiveness as something I HAVE to do instead of doing it unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link "have to" to "don't want to".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and define all the things I HAVE to do as things I do not WANT to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist doing things that I have defined as things I "have to do"/"must do".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel all negative when having a thought of SF.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that something I HAVE to do MUST do, is

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if there is something I HAVE to do , MUST DO, it is also HARD to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the words "have/mus"t, to "do not want" and "hard" and "work" and "labour" and "unpleasant".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect everything I have to do eve, if it is just for myself as : not wanting to, hard, work, labour and unpleasant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that something I HAVE to do also means it is HARD WORK LABOUR UNPLEASANT and that there must be something else I would enjoy doing more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that something I have to do, must do, implies that it is hard wor, labour and unpleasant to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to program myself into not wanting to do anything I know I have to do.

even though in the end, when I'm actually doing it, I'm mostly enjoying myself. But I just dont seem to get that lool.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell myself that "I am tooooo tired" to put my contacts out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sleep with my contacts on although I know I shouldnt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in the past never sleep with my contacts on because I was afraid of what might happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to start sleeping with my contacts when I'm apparently "too tired to put them out" after evelyne told me she does it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to copy someone's behavior just because the other people judged that behavior as being ok - so i believe it to be ok - and copy it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame tiredness for not putting my contacts off.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wake up with dry eyes after a night of still wearing contacts.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to put my contacts out before I go to sleep - no matter how tired I percieve myself to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh, I found some more :

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall asleep by 23.00.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link 23.00 to the hour I have to go to sleep because of dad checking up on me to see if I am not already in bed - and if I wasn't in bed by eleven - he would become very mad - so I decided I would go to bed everyday at eleven butttttt I also decided to make this my hour of going to sleepe ven when my dad isn't going to check up on me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in tiredness when seeing it is eleven o clock - almost eleven o clock - or past eleven o clock.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the number 23.00 to going to sleep and having to go to sleep (out of fear of my dad being angry at me for not yet sleeping on a schoolday).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like going to bed whenever I see the numbers 23.00 on a clock or somewhere else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to program myself to fall asleep whenever I see it is almost eleven o clock, eleven o clock or past eleven o clock.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself automatically permission to go to sleep once I see it is eleven o clock or "already" past eleven o clock.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define 23.00 h as the hour I MUST go to bed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to check out the time : haha its almost eleven o clock.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself a hard time waking up in the mornings.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to jump out of bed/sofa from moment I wake up

No comments: