Friday 13 June 2008

random

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty when doing someone else’s self forgiveness list out loud because I think I should write my own instead of USING theirs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I shouldn’t just do someone else’s SF out loud without returning something to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel as if I’m abusing someone and taking advantage of someone by using their SF lines for myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to feel grateful for the self forgiveness’s of other people that are assisting and supporting them and me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to unconditionally receive the self forgiveness lines from other people as a gift.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to unconditionally receive the self forgiveness lines from other people as a gift.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be to lazy to write down my own self forgiveness so I take someone else’s self forgiveness lines and apply them out loud.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that doing self forgiveness requires “energy” and thus if I am lazy I cannot do this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed, controlled and influenced by laziness instead of pushing through the laziness and apply myself the way I should.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to stand up to laziness.

1 comment:

Marlen said...

LOL LeiLa!

I laughed at everyline, see the paradox? here I come and read your self forgiveness outloud as well haha

well we do are supporting all as one and equal, so .. yeah not to feel guilty but greatful yeah!

see you