Friday, 13 June 2008

random

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty when doing someone else’s self forgiveness list out loud because I think I should write my own instead of USING theirs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I shouldn’t just do someone else’s SF out loud without returning something to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel as if I’m abusing someone and taking advantage of someone by using their SF lines for myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to feel grateful for the self forgiveness’s of other people that are assisting and supporting them and me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to unconditionally receive the self forgiveness lines from other people as a gift.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to unconditionally receive the self forgiveness lines from other people as a gift.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be to lazy to write down my own self forgiveness so I take someone else’s self forgiveness lines and apply them out loud.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that doing self forgiveness requires “energy” and thus if I am lazy I cannot do this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed, controlled and influenced by laziness instead of pushing through the laziness and apply myself the way I should.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to stand up to laziness.
Post a Comment