Tuesday 17 June 2008

17 June 2008

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget my bottle in class.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take the moment for granted and thus forget my water bottle in class.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be frustrated with myself because I forgot the bottle in the class and i was thirsty while waiting for the train.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel a bit sad that I forgot my water bottle in class cause I had gotten used to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get used to a bottle and in getting used to the bottle giving it an actual value and worth and saying - I own you - you belong to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be sad cause I will never see my bottle again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as stupid for forgetting that bottle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I had placed the bottle elsewhere - I wouldn't have forgotten it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care more about one plastic water bottle than another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about a plastic water bottle lolol - maybe someone nice took it hahaahahahaa

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being left alone - like my little bottle :(

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that when I get to be left alone - I have to rely and trust other to take care of me, because I am not able to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not capable of taking care of myself when "left alone".

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust myself in any given moment.

I see I will have to dig deeper into this - hmmm - maybe not too bad I forgot that bottle! LOL

No comments: