Sunday 22 June 2008

Ppffffffffffffft

Okay so yes, okay aaargh gotta get rid of that OKAY haha

School is over and now I'm here and go uhm ok what do I do now??

Well obviously writing and self forgiveness! But damn, that's something I don't feel like doing hmmpf.
Like , I want to hold on to who I am right now as mind. But thats just ridiculouuuuuus LEILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.


What have I been doing since school ended hmmm.. oh yes, been busy cleaning up my room all the time. Did some SF, but very very superifcial, those don't even count!

So I feel like a real ass for wanting to get my ass to SA but not applying myself while I'm here.
shitty shitty

As soon as I get to the point that I know "now I have to do this, and get it done" , I get distracted and start doing something else.

Cmon, I really have to push myself, do it do it do it do it do it do it do it



DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIT

No comments: