Saturday 7 July 2012

Day 25: Eating Energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, to when looking at food and what to make / eat -- only consider the energetic values as like/dislike and positive/negative which I have associated with the particular foods -- and decide on what foods to eat / make through only picking out those food items which I have defined as 'positive' within me and disregard those which I have defined as 'negative'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when deciding on food, base my decisions on the energetic signatures I have attached to food -- where my intent is not to eat the food, but to eat and consume the energy which I have attached to a particular food through memory

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make decisions about what to eat in terms of energy and completely disregard the physical within making energy based decisions -- where I will not look or even consider what it is my human physical body needs to function correctly and effectively -- but only will look at "what energy do I want to indulge in now?"

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I have never made a common sense decision about food, as I've never moved and pushed myself to actually find out how my human physical body operates and what it requires as support to function properly and effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed my body according to likes and dislikes instead of investigating and finding out what would be best to eat for me as my human physical body

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that eating guided by energy is in fact the abuse of Life as the human physical body is that which enables me to be here on Earth -- yet I disregard my human physical body completely within my neverending chase for "nice experiences" and thus disregard Life completely

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to question the education system within this world, where nutrition and the workings of the human body should be one of the basic things beings in this world need to be taught, as this is the foundation of one's Life as sustaining the human physical body at an optimum level

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not educate myself on the human physical body and nutririon, where I instead will look at tv advertisement and ads in magazines to tell me what to eat -- where I will eat those things which seem to make people Happy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have turn food into a commodity of the mind -- where I will eat within an attempt to "mine energy" from the food to alter my experiences within myself as mind -- and within that completely disregard whether this food actually assists and supports my body or not

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base my decisions in terms of  'what to eat', on taste as preference -- where I will eat what I believe 'tastes good', and not eat those things which apparently 'don't taste good' -- while these tastes as preferences aren't absolute as they were created in and through memory -- and the fact that one can like something which was once dislikes indicates that likes and dislikes as taste  is not reliable and should not be what decisions in terms of food are based on

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to investigate my likes and dislikes as 'what tastes good' and 'what doesn't taste good' -- and forgive myself for the energetic associations as emotion which accepted and allowed myself to attach to the foods -- so I may have a clean slate within my relationship towards food and find out what actually assists and supports my body, where body support overrides any taste preference -- as this is only illusion


When and as I see myself making decisions about food based on energy -- I stop and I breathe -- I check my starting point and re-align my decision process where I will decide on what to eat in terms of what actually assists and supports my body. Within that I commit myself to rid myself within myself of all negative and positive associations made with food

When and as I see myself wanting to grab some food because I want to experiences the particular type of energy I have attached to the food -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I do not actually want to eat the FOOD , I want to EAT the ENERGY -- and thus I stop and do not accept and allow myself go any further. Withing that I commit myself to investigate and find out why I want to feed myself energy -- where me grabbing food for the experience of energy indicates that I am feeling a 'low', a 'lack' and want to get myself back 'up' through eating a particular energy attached to food -- and thus I commit myself to identify the point which I have suppressed where I accepted and allowed myself to go into a 'low' instead of directing myself in the moment

I commit myself to move myself beyond my ignorance in relation to food and the workings of the human physical body

I commit myself to the re-education of myself and others in terms of the human physical body and food -- to find out and investigate what the human physical body actually needs to function at its optimum level so I may stop abusing Life as the Physical

I commit myself to chart out all my likes and dislikes about food and applying Self Forgiveness so I may begin my relationship with food anew, this time from the starting point of What is Best for the Body instead of what is Best for the Mind

I commit myself to honour and care for my human physical body and to support it as it is unconditionally supporting me -- and within that I commit myself to stop chasing energy as experience to get a 'high' and get back down to Earth here and deal with that which actually Matters

I commit myself to an Equal Money System where food and the workings of the human physical body as a biological, chemical factory is one of the first things one learn about within one's education years so all may learn to take care of oneself within the principle of What is Best for ALL Life

I commit myself to actually seeing food for what it is, instead only seeing the energy that I have attached to it

I commit myself to identify and work through the memories through which my personal likes and dislikes around food were created, and forgive myself so I can let go of these memories and stop living in the Past

I commit myself to the abolishment of food advertisement for the sake of profit -- where advertising is only done to get people to buy food which apparently tastes good but which has no nutritional value whatsoever for the body and only serves to keep human beings complacent within their minds as they get their "energy hit" within eating the foods -- and within that I commit myself to the end of the production and manufacturing of all foods which are in fact harmful to the body

I commit myself to expose the extent to which we've created false relationships with food to the extent that we are no longer eating food but eating energy to keep our minds happy and in place, and within that I commit myself to assist myself and others as myself within letting go of these relationships so one may construct an equal and one relationship towards food and the human physical body as equal support

No comments: