Saturday, 6 December 2008

Manipulation

Manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed manipulation to exist within and as me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate out of self interest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become habituated to manipulating – to manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have accepted manipulating/manipulation within my nature – deeming it as natural

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed manipulation to be normal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined manipulation as ‘normal’ , ‘natural’ and ‘accepted’

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that manipulation isn’t normal, natural or acceptable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that manipulation can be justified

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to question manipulation in all its different ways and forms

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate people into liking me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to manipulate people into liking me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/perception/belief/opinion/image that I need to manipulate people into liking me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is ok to manipulate other beings into liking me as it is all I have ever known and believe it to be justified because everyone else is doing it – instead of seeing and realising that it is not ok, it is not normal to manipulate and it is not ok that everyone else is doing it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have made it a habit to manipulate other beings into liking me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live through a program where I manipulate other beings into liking me – instead of expressing myself unconditionally

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed manipulation to be a natural extension of myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to question why I manipulate other beings into liking me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become used to manipulating other beings into liking me

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to question myself and stop in the moment that I see and realise that I am using manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken manipulation for granted because it seemed ‘so me’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to and as manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed manipulation to exist within and as me – as a part of me which I believe to be me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that manipulation is who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live within and endless pattern where I manipulate other beings into liking me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to practice manipulation as if it is necessary – like breathing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe manipulation to be necessary

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that manipulation is not necessary

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to just unconditionally express myself – direct – instead of wasting my time in manipulating and calculating how I should express myself to come to a desired outcome/result

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become addicted to manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot do without manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear expressing myself unconditionally out of fear what the other might say or think – and thus I wrap what I want to express in manipulation

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to be unconditionally and directive within my expression – but instead present what I want to express in such a way that I can have a desired outcome/result (or avoid a certain outcome/result) – without realising that I am actually compromising myself and my self expression through manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to manipulate in whatever I express

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can choose between expressing myself in a manipulative way – or being direct – whenever it suits me best

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that there lies no choice within this

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become dependent on manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rely on manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed manipulation to be my ‘safe zone’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing that part of me where I defined myself according to manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear finding out who I am if I were to let go of manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be scared in letting go of manipulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of manipulation because of fear of conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have soaked manipulation into everything I say or do – out of fear of conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use manipulation out of fear of conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have used manipulation to avoid conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have used manipulation so that I do not have to be faced with myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have used manipulation as a form of procrastination so that I do not have to face myself – yet

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that whenever I am not being unconditional – I am manipulating in one way or another

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the constant and continuous expectation/anticipation of conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken this expectation/anticipation for granted

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the constant and continuous expectation/anticipation of conflict and therefore use manipulation constantly and continuously in order to prevent this ‘conflict’ that I expect/anticipate to be coming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become used to living in constant and continuous expectation/anticipation of conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have conditioned myself into fearing conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project conflict into the future and use manipulation as a means to avoid this ‘conflict’ idea that I projected into the future

Where does this construct originate from?
Childhood - newsflash

Expressing myself unconditionally wasn’t appreciated and thus I compromised and suppressed my self expression. If I did express myself I would to it in such a way towards a being that I could calculate how they would react to it – as in getting positive feedback from them – instead of judgment (if I were to just unconditionally express myself)

So herein the belief/idea was also created that if I were to unconditionally express myself - I would end up being judged. So instead I would present myself and express myself in such a way that I could calculate how the other being would react to it – and get positive feedback because of fear of judgment.

This construct kept running throughout my entire life – even though it didn’t/doesn’t apply to the circumstances at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate other beings into liking me because I fear being judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to use manipulation – and that if I don’t I will end up being judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use manipulation to avoid being judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/belief/opinion/image/perception that if I do not manipulate – I will get judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I unconditionally express myself that I will get judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/image/belief/perception/opinion that if I were to unconditionally express myself – that I will get judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have conditioned myself into believing that I have to use manipulation and that if I don’t I will get judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have conditioned myself into believing that if I express myself unconditionally that I will get judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear and avoid judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect and anticipate other people judging me and thus I use manipulation as a means to avoid judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear judgment because I believe it to be real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that judgment is real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the image/idea/belief/opinion/perception that judgment is real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached worth, value and meaning to judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive and believe judgment to be valid

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that judgment is not real – not valid – and is actually worthless

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have used manipulation as a means to keep myself safe from judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need manipulation to be able to live in this world

I let go

I breathe

I let go of manipulation

I let go of control

I let go of fear

I accept myself

I am here


I express myself here in every moment of breath – where no expectation or anticpation exists – where only I as the breath remains HERE. I express msyelf unconditionally and not accept and allow myself to compromise myself.
I let go of my fear of judgment. I see and realise that judgment is not real – and it never has been real.
I let go of patterns and habits that do not serve me – such as manipulation and the anticipation of judgment.
When I notice myself going into manipulation mode – I STOP – I breathe – I let go and simply express myself unconditionally.
I assist and support myself - within capturing these moments of shifting in a mode - by being here in self presence in every moment of breath. To no longer live in constructs and programs of the past – but live here in every single moment of breath – living to the fullest.
Post a Comment