Wednesday 3 December 2008

Truth of Myself

Photobucket

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an idea of what the truth of me is - as some separate entity idea that I have yet to discover within myself lol
(from previous self forgiveness)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an idea/image/belief/perception/opinion of what the “truth of me” is – as some separate entitiy that I have yet to discover within myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an idea/image/belief/perception of what the “truth of me” could possibly be – as some separate entity that is hiding within myself that I have never heard of but should be scared about lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created expectations and assumptions of what “the truth of me” could possibly be – but not actually knowing what this is – as I have defined it outside of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined the truth of myself as something separate, outside of myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the truth of me is not some creepy idea – but my self honesty point in every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I had created an idea/image/belief/perception/opinion of what the truth of me could be – or “is” – instead of realising that the truth of me is not an idea – but who I am in every single moment of breath

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the idea that I had of what the truth of me is – was never real – but just an illusion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined the truth of me as something horrible

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the opinion/belief/image/idea/perception that the truth of me was something horrible

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am is horrible

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined the truth of me as some “dark secret” that slumbered inside of me – as an entity that I was not even aware of

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the opinion/belief/image/idea/perception that the truth of me was some dark secret that slumbered inside of me – as an entity that I was not even aware of

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have a dark secret within me that I do not know of but it sure as hell must be awfull lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to split myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated me from myself by creating an idea of what the truth of me is

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined the truth of me as ‘hidden evil’ inside of me of which I am not aware and which can pop out anytime

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the opinion/image/idea/belief/perception that the truth of me is some hidden evil of which I am unware that can pop up anytime and take over

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is some hidden evil within me that I am unaware of and that can pop up at any time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined the truth of me as being my greatest fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the opinion/image/idea/perception/belief of the truth of me as being my greatest fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I should fear myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that me being my greatest fear is simply ridiculous

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined the truth of me as “unknown” – instead of realising that it is here as me in every breath

I let go of all defintions/ideas/perceptions/images/beliefs/opinions related to the truth of me

I see and realise that I live the truth of me in every single moment of breath – and that this is not something separate from me

I see that the truth of me is here in every single moment of breath – and it is not only irrational but ridiculous to fear the moment of breath here as me and thus just stupid to fear the truth of me.

I let go of fear

I am here

I breathe

No comments: