Tuesday 2 December 2008

Facing

Photobucket
Anxiety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached the feeling/emotion anxiety to the word facing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect the word facing to anxiety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that facing implies anxiety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that anxiety has got anything to do with facing.

Fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached the feeling/emotion fear to the word facing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect the word facing to anxiety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that facing implies fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that fear has got anything to do with facing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to have defined facing as something to be done wthin the future – expecting and anticipating this ‘moment’ which thus created fear and anxiety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined facing as being a future projection – something that will happen in the future
Instead of realising that facing is HERE in every single moment of breath I face myself as what I have accepted and allowed – every single moment I have the opportunity to face me to transform me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that facing is something that should be feared

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined facing as something that should be feared

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/belief/perception/image/opinion that facing is something that should be feared

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be scared of facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be scared of the truth of me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an idea of what the truth of me as some separate entity idea outside of myself that I have yet to discover lol

Okay – this is an interesting one – will map that one out as well.

Not enjoyable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach ‘not enjoyable’ to the word facing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined facing as not being enjoyable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the image/idea/picture/perception/opinion/belief that facing myself is not enjoyable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the image/perception/idea/opinion/belief/picture that I am not able to enjoy myself within facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined facing myself as some event separate outside of myself that ‘happens to me’ – instead of seeing and realising that facing is HERE as me in every single moment of breath – it is me directing me into facing myself in every single moment instead of being event driven as something that happens to me that I am “now facing”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within the idea/perception/idea/belief/opinion that I cannot enjoy myself within facing myself – which is in every single moment

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that facing me is a self directive expression of me and thus I am able to move myself within this expression and enjoy me – because in facing me as what I have accepted and allowed I am honouring me as life and I allow myself to enjoy myself within this

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have set up rules for myself that I am not allowed to enjoy myself within facing myself which is actually the same as saying that I cannot enjoy myself at all haha

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself with my self imposed rules and limitation of what can and can’t be done within facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined what facing is

I forgive myself that I have acceped and allowed myself to have created an opinion of what facing means – of what it apparently implies

I allow myself to enjoy myself in every single moment

I allow myself to enjoy myself within facing myself as I am doing myself a favour haha

Uncomfortable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached the experience of being uncomfortable to the word facing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect being uncomfortable to facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined facing myself as something to be experienced as uncomfortable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/image/opinion/belief/perception that facing myself implies being uncomfortable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel uncomfortable within facing myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that this uncomfortability is the resistance of the mind – fear of loss – fear of death – fear of letting go of all the rules, ideas, definitions and limitations

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to embrace this uncomfortability as me and push through it – transforming and changing myself within and as the mind – into no more accepting and allowing my bullshit as self imposed rules, limitations, ideas

Test

Test, points, evaluation, fear of making mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect mistakes to the word facing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach “fear of making mistakes” to facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that facing myself implies mistakes.

Well it kind of does lol. OK – map out mistakes lol.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear and resist facing myself because of the fear of making a mistake

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that there is no bigger mistake than fear of making a mistake lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry and be pre occupied with the fear of making mistakes instead of accepting myself and loving myself and within this not allow such a fear to limit me or hold me back but just go for it

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that mistakes do not exist – they only assist and support thus what are they really?

Stress

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach the experience of stress to facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and link stress to facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the opinion/belief/idea/image/perception that facing myself implies stress

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put myself under tension and stress

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that stress is totally unnecessary and useless

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have given worth, value and meaning to stress as something that appently helps me – assists and supports me – while all it really does is fuck myself up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fuck myself up with stress

How/where does this stress originate from?  from the rules I have placed upon myself to which I apparently have to live by and keep up with

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stress myself when I am not following my self imposed rules and limitations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stress myself within self judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stress myself in the belief that I should do better

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stress myself in the belief that I could to better

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stress myself in the belief that I am not doing enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that self judgment does not serve me in anyway whatsoever

I let go of self judgment

I let go of judgment

I allow myself to live

Depressing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached the feeling of being depressed to facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being depressed is one of the consequences of facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined depression as a consequence of facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I face myself I will get depressed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/opinion/belief/perception/image that facing myself implies experiencing depression

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined depression as a consequence of facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the image/idea/perception/opinion/belief that I will get get depressed if I face myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that it is impossible to be depressed within facing myself because if I were to face myself I simply stand up from depression – and how can it be depressing to do myself a favour as in facing myself?

Difficult

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached ‘difficult’ to ‘facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect ‘difficult’ to ‘facing myself’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined facing myself as being difficult

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/opinion/belief/image/perception that facing myself is difficult

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an idea/opinion/belief/image/perception about facing myself in general.

Hard

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached “hard” to “facing myself”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect “hard” to “facing myself”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined ‘facing myself’ as being ‘hard’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the perception/idea/image/belief/opinion that facing myself is hard

Unpleasant

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached ‘unpleasant’ to ‘facing myself’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have connected and linked ‘unpleasant’ to ‘facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined facing myself as being unpleasant

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that facing myself is unpleasant

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/perception/image/opinion/belief that facing myself is unpleasant

Heavy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached heavy/burden to ‘facing myself’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have connected ‘heavy/burden’ to ‘facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined facing myself as being a burden

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the image/idea/perception/belief/opinion that facing myself is a burden – that facing myself is heavy

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that not facing myself is the actually burden as I have to carry the weight of the mind

Having to prove something to someone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached ‘having to prove something to someone’ to facing myself’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have linked and connected ‘having to prove something to someone’ to facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that facing implies that I have to prove something to someone

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to face me for me – but face myself to apparently please another

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to face myself unconditionally – head on for myself as myself

Bernard

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached ‘Bernard’ to ‘facing myself’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have connected and linked ‘Bernard’ to ‘facing myself’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that facing myself implies having Bernard around

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need Bernard in order to face myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the perception/image/idea/belief/opinion that I need Bernard in order to face myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I only need myself in order to face myself
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need Bernard to push my buttons

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need Bernard to point out points within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am dependent on Bernard within facing myself

Farm

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached “the farm” to “facing myself”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have connected and linked “the farm” to ‘facing myself’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am defined by my environment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can only face myself properly in certain environments

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need the farm and the people at the farm in order for me to be able to face myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that facing myself has got anything to do to with the farm or the people at the farm

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from the people at the farm

No Fun

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached ‘no fun’ to ‘facing myself’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect ‘no fun’ to facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that facing myself implies no fun

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined ‘facing myself’ as not being fun

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined facing myself as something dead serious where there is no space for fun

I allow myself to have fun within my facing myself

I allow myself to have fun within my process

I allow myself to have fun in every single moment of breath

I face myself in every single moment of breath

No comments: