Wednesday 3 December 2008

Mistakes

Photobucket

Bad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach ‘bad’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect ‘bad’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined mistakes/making mistakes as bad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that making mistakes is bad – that mistakes are bad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge mistakes as being bad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the polarity manifestation of good and bad – in judging mistakes as bad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge mistakes

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see mistakes for what they are – mis takes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the opinion/image/belief/perception/idea/illusion that mistakes are BAAAAAD

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make something of mistakes in my head which it is not

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to interpret mistakes through and as the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as bad when making a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the opinion/image/belief/perception/idea/illusion/interpretation that I am bad if I make a mistake

Failure

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach ‘failure’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and link ‘failure’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined making mistakes as failing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that failing and making mistakes are the same thing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a failure whenever I make a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe myself to be a failure whenever I make a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/opinion/image/belief/perception/interpretation that making a mistake equals failing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/opinion/image/belief/perception/interpretation that if I make a mistake that this implies that I am a failure

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge mistakes as failing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for making mistakes as being a failure

Self-Judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach ‘self judgment’ to ‘making a mistake’/’mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect ‘self judgment’ to mistakes/making mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that mistakes/making mistakes implies self judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when I make a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when I make a mistake – according to the ideas/perceptions/beliefs/opinions that I have (created) about what mistakes are and what they ‘imply’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself according to something that is not even REAL

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be preoccupied by defining myself according to stuff that is not even real lolol

I forgiven myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bother judging myself when I make a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dwell in self judgment when I make a mistake instead of looking at the mistake practically and do it over and over again until I stop mis taking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to judge myself for making mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the opinion/idea/image/belief/perception that I should judge myself and that I have to judge myself when I make a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have made a religion out of judging myself for making mistakes lol

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself that see and realise that self judgment is not real – and not valid

Belief that mistakes are not allowed – everything must go perfect

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach ‘not allowed’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and link ‘not allowed’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined mistakes and making mistakes as NOT ALLOWED

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an opinion/idea/image/belief/perception about mistakes/making mistakes that looks like this : NOT ALLOWED lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that mistakes/making mistakes is not allowed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within not allowing myself to make mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the opinion/image/idea/belief/perception that everything must go perfect from the very first time and that no mistakes are allowed

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I am limiting myself within accepting the belief that mistakes are not allowed

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the belief - that mistakes is not allowed – does not actually serve me - and thus I let it go

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect ‘everything must go perfect’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach ‘everything must go perfect’ to ‘making mistakes/mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have set up a rule for myself that everything must go perfect

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within wanting to do everything right from the first time

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the belief - that everything I do must go perfect from the very first time – does not serve me – and thus I let it go

Right/Wrong

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach ‘right/wrong’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and link ‘right/wrong’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to interpret mistakes according to right/wrong – according to morality – according to polarity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place mistakes/making mistakes within polarity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to interpret and experience mistakes from a polarity perspective

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in polarity within defining mistakes/making mistakes as wrong

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in polarity within defining not making a mistake/no mistakes as right

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is wrong to make mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear doing something ‘wrong’ as in making a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined mistakes as wrong

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take mistakes personally

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place mistakes within the box of “WRONG!”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I should do everything right – and that I cannot make mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry whether what I do is right or wrong

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within polarity mindgames to keep myself occupied and distracted from what is really HERE

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that there is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ to be valid opinions within myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify the opinions that exist within me of what is right and wrong

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached and placed value, worth and meaning into ‘right’ and ‘wrong’

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ are simply opinions and thus not real

Fear of judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making mistakes because of fear what other people might maybe possibly think about me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not allow myself to make mistakes out of the fear what other people might maybe possibly think of me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be pre occupied with what people think of me – and in this occupation/distraction keep myself from giving myself space – allowing myself to make mistakes and expand myself within and through this

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making mistakes because of fear that other people might judge me for the mistakes I make

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for making mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect and anticipate judgment from others if I were to make a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take other people their judgments personally and believe that because they react to me making a mistake that there is something wrong with ME

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally when I make a mistake – and thus take other people their judgments personally as a validation that I fucked up and that I suck

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather not take risks because I do not want to find out afterwards that I was indeed wrong – that I made a mistake and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within this BIG TIME

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to give fuck all about what other people think of me

Holding back – “what if”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold back within the fear of making mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I should fear mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach ‘fear’ to ‘mistake/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect ‘fear’ to ‘mistake/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the idea/image/opinion/belief/perception that mistakes/making mistakes should be feared

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have conditioned myself into fearing mistakes/making mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within the fear of making a mistake – as in holding back – instead of pushing and breathing through the fear and just going for it unconditionally – for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sit and ponder about “what if’ – instead of taking directive action in self trust

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bother about “what ifs”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be pre occupied with “what ifs”

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that worrying and thinking about ‘what ifs’ is what it is = A BIG WASTE OF TIME

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have a choice

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look at things from the perspective of having a choice

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that only systems have got choice

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that when I consider choice – I am already being dishonest with myself

Control

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach ‘control’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link and connect ‘control’ to ‘mistakes/making mistakes’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in constant and continuous control within the fear of possibly making a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to practice control non stop because of the fear of making a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to practice and participate in control because I haven’t let go of the fear of making a mistake

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to trust myself unconditionally and within that let go of all fear and thus let go of control

Trust – Direction –Movement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself self trust within the fear of making a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself self direction within the fear of making a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself self movement within the fear of making a mistake

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that self trust – self direction and self movement is HERE as ME and that there is no reason to fear mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within denying myself self trust

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within denying myself self movement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within denying myself self direction

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I am deliberately putting myself in a situation where I am stuck – as there is no self movement, self trust of self direction involved – all because of my fear of maybe possibly making a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself within the fear of making mistakes

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I am compromising myself within denying myself self trust – self direction and self movement

I let go

I do not accept and allow myself to compromise myself over some stupid fear that doesn’t make sense at all

I let go of fear

I trust myself

I direct myself

I move myself

And I ENJOOOOOY myself hihihi lolol

No comments: