Sunday 23 March 2008

23/03/08

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to make lots of blog entries so that my previous ones go down and have less chance to be noticed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that Maite and Gabriel read my blog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that anyone that I know in real life will find my blog and read it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and alowed myself to fear being self honest to people that I know “in real life”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate the people that “I know in real life” from all the other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am being dishonest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am slowing down my process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to finish this process as quick as possible but in the meantime I’m doing nothing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting that someone else finishes this process for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing myself during process and that’s why I do nothing, or postponing doing self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to projecting me facing myself into the future instead of me facing myself here now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I postone facing myself , projecting it into the fututre, it will be les bad, casue the future is the future, not here, far away.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to to face myself here , now, no matter what.

No comments: