Friday 21 March 2008

SF on previous post

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel exposed and nervous becasue now I fel vulnerable.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself that only he mind can be vulnerable, as only the mind can be hurt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for telling lies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge lies as being bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am a bad person cause I tell lies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make up stories so I can be worthy in other people their eyes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to keep up with people and be worthy anough for them to have their attention.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look, seek, search attention outside of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell lies about myself so that people would accept me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell lies because I don't accept myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that telling lies would achieve acceptance.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to accept myself, but tell lies instead so that people would accept a fake presentation of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take speed because I haven't accepted and allowed myself to accept myself to way I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that telling lies would make me look like a better person to the "outside world".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that taking drugs would make me a better person according to the standards of society.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make up stories so I could keep up with the expected norm of society.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie so people would think I am acceptable, and normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do anything so I can live up to the expecations of society.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make up stories and lie so i can conform and condition myself to society.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that now I wrote down my secret people will dislike me and reject me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear people their reactions and judgements when reading my post.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own reactions and judgements towards their reactions and judgements.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear self honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear consequences of actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take actions and consequences for granted.

ok, I continue later.

No comments: