Sunday 26 October 2008

inferiority - self defeat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project authority on everyone around me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project authority on everyone around me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see everyone around me as authorotive figures

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impose inferiority unto myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see everyone as more than me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself as inferior

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel safe in my self imposed inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable in my self imposed inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide behind self imposed inferiority because I do not take self-responsibility

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have given into self-defeat

I forgive myself that I have accepted self-defeat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have given up on myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience system people as superior and frightning

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as inferior in the presence of other people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have no authority whatsoever and that I am not allowed to speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior towards people that are effective in the system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself as inferior because I am not effective in the system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become used to the experience of inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become used to experiencing everyone as superior and authorotive

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my everyday experience for granted

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stay in my self-imposed inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as self-defeat

I forgive myself that I have never accepted and allowed myself to consider standing up from within this self-defeat

I forgive myself that I have never accepted and allowed myself to consider changing my experience within self-defeat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take the construct of self-defeat personal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie to myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let self-defeat be a part of me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by self-defeat

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to be aware of moments of self-imposed inferiority and stand up within myself from that point

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit to my minds reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit myself to perceptions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit myself to thoughts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit myself to ideas

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit to the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit myself to the mind in moments where I feel like I cannot handle a situation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go for the mind in moments where my self trust is tested.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust my good old mind instead of myself here in the moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather trust my mind as what I am used to and act according to memories and experiences of the past instead of directing myself HERE

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather go into habitual reactions instead of trusting myself here and act accordingly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the experience of inferiority become a habitual experience

I forgive myself that I have never allowed myself to stand up from inferiority

I forgive myself that I have never accepted and allowed myself to consider changing my experience within inferiority

I forgive myself that I have acceped and allowed myself to take myself for granted

I forgive myself tha tI have accepted and allowed myself to take my self direction for granted

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my creativeness for granted

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to underestimate myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a zombie within the matrix

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is easier to sit within my self imposed inferiority instead of taking self responsibility and directing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted self-imposed inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by the idea that I am inferior

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel as if inferiority is who and what I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let inferiority be a part of my self definition

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken self-imposed inferiority for granted - while it was always obvious

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be blind to the ideas that I have about myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be blind to the perceptions I have about myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be blind to the self definition I gave myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I were to give up my self-imposed inferiority - I wouldn't be ME anymore

duh , that's the whole fucking point lolol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that by giving up and letting go of my self imposed inferiority I will somehow be different and alienated from myself lolol

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see ridiculousness in the fear of loss

I see that I have no excuse - there is no valid reason to why I should not give up my self imposed inferiority

I resist doing it so I know this is what I have to do haha. Losing a part of my self-definition as self-imposed inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I will experience myself as not safe if I give up my self-imposed inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like going into superiority as a counter reaction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I stop my self-imposed inferiority - I have to experience myself within superiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into polarity

I STOP

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the comfort of inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear self responsibility

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect that I would feel better about myself after doing this self forgiveness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be self dishonest in my startingpoint of doing self forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have done self forgiveness towards a desired specific result/outcome

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel hopeless now that I see that it didn't work out that way

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the only way to stop experiencing anger and frustration towards myself is to stand up from my self imposed inferiority and self-defeat

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise and see that as long as I do not stand up from my self-imposed inferiority and self defeat - I will keep experiencing myself within anger and frustration and I will keep on being pissed off with myself

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to love myself enough to stand up from my self-imposed inferiority and self defeat

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to care enough about myself to stand up from my self-imposed inferiority and self defeat

till here no further

I do not longer accept and allow myself to submit and abdicate myself to my self imposed inferiority state of mind

I do not longer accept and allowed myself to submit and abdicate myself to self defeat

I take self responsibility

I direct myself

I stand up from my doom

and see that I was never doomed

No comments: