Monday 6 October 2008

to the point

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to be to the point - but instead go in circles because of ridicule fears of me as my mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'not be to the point' be a habbit of mine.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to push throught the habbits and train myself to be to th point and stand the test of time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to the mind and submit to my mind by not being to the point

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress directiveness

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to in moments where I SEE that I have to be to the point - push through the resistance of circling around and just go for it.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust myself when I see that I have to be to the point and not fuck around.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to correct myself when I see that I should have been to the point - but instead wait for someone to point it out for me

thus I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to direct myself but isntead wait for others to direct me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and alowed myself to live in anticipation instead of participation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be to the point because I fear the possible outcome as the reply from the other being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to work towards an outcome/result and not unconditionally express HERE.

No comments: