Wednesday 6 March 2013

Day 194: Giving up on Myself - Idea of Roughness

Day 190: Giving up on Myself - The Spoiled Brat Syndrome 
Day 191: Giving up on Myself - My Life is so Rough (Part 2) 
Day 192: Giving up on Myself - Happiness Drone (Part 3)
Day 193: Giving up on Myself - The Quick Fix Cycle


When and as I see myself react to someone asking me to do something within an attitude of 'No, it's too much, I had SUCH a rough day' -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am responding from reaction wherein I have accepted and allowed myself to attach a negative energy charge to the day / activities I did and where I am now reacting to the prospect of more activities to which I have attached a negative energy charge -- where I believe that I had 'enough' negative experiences and can't handle more -- not seeing and realising that it is not about the activities/tasks that I did or might do -- but about the charges that I had attached to them, and thus I am not so much reacting to what it is another is asking me to do, but the energy I have attached to it -- and so I commit myself to stop, breathe, let go and ground myself in my human physical body and simply do what is asked of me

When and as I see myself believing that I have a rough life -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I have created an idea about what 'a rough life' means, where I accepted and allowed myself to base my definition of roughness on a mental experience of negativity -- and where this energy experience is self-created and thus not so much my life being rough as me giving myself a hard time within attaching negative energy experiences to my life and what I do / go through -- and so I commit myself to stop, breathe -- take responsibility for my self-created experience of roughness within Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements

When and as I see myself react when seeing that something needs to be done or someone asks me to do something wherein I think 'Ugh no, let someone else do it' -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am coming from a reaction where I allowed an accumulation of negative experiences to build up within me and where the prospect of another 'negative experience' is seen as 'the last drop that spills the bucket' and where I thus resist doing what I see requires to be done / do what is asked of me -- and so I commit myself to do what is asked of me and to investigate the process of accumulation that occurred to assist and support myself in becoming more effective in identifying where I am still reacting

When and as I see myself huff and puff and protest when someone asks me to do something -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that this reaction is an indication that I have not been breathing effectively and have been allowing reactions to build up and accumulate and so I commit myself to stop, breathe and practice in breath awareness as I go about my day

When and as I see myself wanting things for 'free' and 'without charge' where I want to just 'get it' without having to do anything for it -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to free things without considering the actual costs / consequences involved and so I commit myself to remind myself that nothing is for free and that someone always pays the price and so I commit myself to take on my responsibility and to ensure that I minimize consequence for myself and others within the principle of prevention is the best cure and do unto another as you would like to be done unto yourself

When and as I see myself access the believe that 'I have the right to only ever do whatever I want' -- I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that this principle is not universally applicable / practical, and if it not feasible for everyone then it is not a principle to live by and so I commit myself to snap out of this brainwashing as it’s unsustainable nature causes much harm and abuse and commit myself to take responsibility and do my part within contributing to make our living environment work for everyone – both at home and on a global scale

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: