Sunday 2 June 2013

Day 209: Correcting instead of Sidestepping

Continuation to:
Day 206: Uncovering the Mysteries of Self: Just Follow the Money!
Day 207: Buying Power and the Idea of Freedom

Day 208: Freedom and Limitation - Two Sides fof the Same Coin



When and as I see myself trying to find ways ‘around’ a problem, so that I can still ‘get what I want’ without really doing anything about the actual problem I was faced with – I stop and I breathe – I see and realize that I have no right to complain or judge the problem because I am not really interested in investigating and correcting it, as the point only got my attention ‘by accident’, as it was in the way of ‘me getting what I want’. I commit myself to take a few steps back and evaluate what it is I want and why I am not bothering to look for actual solutions except for those that fit my self interest – and I commit myself to re-align my starting point and thus investigate/correct the problem instead of only sidestepping it

When and as I see myself not being bothered with looking at the bigger picture, but merely looking at things through a filter called ‘my way’ where I only care about things so far that they ‘obstruct’ me for getting what I want – I stop and I breathe – I see and realize that if I do not care about the problem, the problem shouldn’t care for me and thus has every right to ‘obstruct’ me. I utilize this opportunity to specify my inner reality and to see in how far I can specify the external

When and as I see myself resolving to ‘rebellion’ to sidestep a problem and still get what I want – I stop and I breathe – I see and realize that by applying to rebellion I may get what I want but the problem is being ignored/not been given any attention. I thus commit myself to re-evaluate my actions and make sure I tackle the actual problem instead of rebelling against the problem from the starting point of self-interest

When and as I see myself experiencing a form of ‘freedom’ within ‘being able to buy something I want’ as a positive energetic charge – I stop and I breathe – I see and realize that this is not a valid experience but the result of particular relationship connections within my mind and thus I commit myself to breathe and discharge the energetic experience and ground myself within and as my human physical body

When and as I see myself believing that I am ‘experiencing freedom’ within walking into a store with cash/a card and coming out with tangible goods – I stop and I breathe – I see and realize that I have allowed myself to have adopted a very limited meaning/definition of ‘freedom’ within the limited scope of my own self interest and thus I commit myself to re-define freedom within the scope/context of what is Best for all Life
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: