Tuesday 4 June 2013

Day 210: Blinded by the Light/Shine of Money

Continuation to:
Day 206: Uncovering the Mysteries of Self: Just Follow the Money!
Day 207: Buying Power and the Idea of Freedom

Day 208: Freedom and Limitation - Two Sides fof the Same Coin

Day 209: Correcting instead of Sidestepping 

When and as I see myself experiencing what I believe to be ‘freedom’ – I stop and I breathe – I see and realize that I have defined freedom within energy in the past and thus I commit myself to check whether or not I am coming from an energetic starting point and walk the necessary corrections to correct myself


When and as I see myself experiencing ‘freedom’ in relation to money as a positive energetic charge – I stop and I breathe – I see and realize that I am coming from a polarity construct where I am used to having a negative experience in relation to money or what money will not allow when it is absent – and thus I commit myself to bring myself back here within and as breath, in and as my human physical body and let go of the energetic connection. I see and realize that things are nice when there is money and that things are not nice when there is no money and thus I commit myself to change the way the current money system operates so we can get this sorted once and for all – and to not allow myself to be carried away by positive/negative energies -- so that future generations do not need to go into polarity experiences in relation to money or create psychological disorders around money simply because it is not always there

When and as I see myself experiencing a positive energetic charge upon purchasing something – I stop and I breathe – I see and realize that the positive energetic experience I am having is a delusion based on a money system of inherent negativity as limitation and unnecessary suffering – I see and realize that by falling into the trap of ‘experiencing money positively’ I am in fact glorifying a genocide machine which cares only for itself. Thus I commit myself to breathe and ground myself into and as my human physical body and remind myself of what needs to be done/walked in order to change the money system/world system that is in fact Best for All as the only “Positive” way Money can ever exist

When and as I see myself accumulating / building up a desire to buy something, and where this desire grows stronger over time – I stop and I breathe – I see and realize that I am attempting to balance out an opposite polarity experience and thus I commit myself to investigate where this ‘desire’ all of a sudden comes from and to address the point of negativity to assist and support myself in remaining here, stable

When and as I see myself being angry at my parents / blaming them / complaining about how they treated me/us (the children) with money – I stop and I breathe – I see and realize that they have never had practical support in relation to money and parenting as such assistance and support has never existed for anyone, where they merely did ‘what they thought was right’/’would yield the best result’ for them/us/the finances and so I commit myself to forgive and let go and to walk as an example

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: