Saturday 8 June 2013

Day 212: Time is Money

This blog is in continuation to: 
Day 211: Don't Be So Ridiculous!

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined everything which is not in relation to money making and one's personal advancement within the system as 'ridiculous' and 'a waste of time'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have believed as a child that when my parents told me to stop doing something or 'get over it already', when I was busy doing something just because it was fun for myself / interesting -- have believed that I was being 'ridiculous' participating in such activities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that only activities which will directly or indirectly give me a) money or b) and advantage in the system -- are activities worthwhile pursuing/participating within and are deemed as 'acceptable' and 'normal' and thus within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have deemed any activity that will not in any way get me money or an advantage in the system as 'pointless' and 'ridiculous'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have adopted the 'time is money' motto within categorizing and labeling activities as either worthwhile or pointless/ridiculous -- depending on their relationship to money/success -- where Time is Money and thus any Time spent which will not give A Return of Money or as Success is Irrational and should immediately be abandoned

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken my parents' remarks personal, within believing that I as a being was essentially ridiculous for doing the things I do and should stop what I do and change to be more in alignment with what the world does to be taken seriously

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that it was nothing personal, where my parents believed they were doing 'the right thing' within prepping me to become a proper Homo Economicus from a young age, so I would leave behind anything which might hold me back in the system and only focus on / develop those points within myself which will allow me to gain an advantage

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined playing with/exploring nature and the physical body as 'ridiculous', 'pointless' and 'a waste of time' and within this I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that it is only pointless and ridiculous within the rules and standards of the current system which only cares about money and is thus not pointless/ridiculous in itself / its beingness but only when one is trying to live by the rules and values of the money system where the only thing that matters is money and success and no time/space is given to intimacy in relation to the physical world we live in
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: