Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day 155: Introduction – Starving Myself

Within the next few blogs I want to walk a point that occurred a few years back when I was about 16, where for about a whole year I basically starved myself.

I’ve talked a bit about this point in one of my previous blogs prior to starting the Journey to Life, within: Finding my Desteni - How I was Able to Hear the Desteni Message

It was quite a fucked-up year in terms of the amount of brainwashing I imposed unto myself and the extent that this point completely took over my life – even more so that I had expected/anticipated (because I believed I was in ‘control’) – but when looking at it now there were also some cool points that opened up, or rather, within all of the fucked-up-ness there is always an angle of looking at things in terms of turning them into points of self-support.

So within the next few blogs, I will write about how it started, why I did it, how I did, what I realised and some of the unexpected consequences that came about – as well as writing out Self Forgiveness and Self-Corrective Statements as I don’t think I’ve written this out properly for myself before.
Enhanced by Zemanta