Friday 8 February 2013

Day 178: Fail-You-Are - Redefining Failure

Currently the world failure for me is a point of “I fucked up”, “I can’t do this – I am done with” -- where I made a mistake and now I am defined by this point to the extent of it having become an ‘inability’ of mine.

So let’s look at the sounding of the word ‘Failure’

Fail Ure

Fail You Are

Fear Lure

Fa I ll - I in Fall


Within this it is clear that Failure holds an energetic charge of ‘taking things personally’ – where if I fall – I am defined by that fall and within doing so the fall becomes a fail and I am a Failure.

Failure and Fail also come from the Latin word ‘Fallere’ which can also be interpreted as ‘to deceive’. What I see within this is that when I take on the point of ‘I am a Failure’ – it’s also a point of self-deception as self-sabotage – where if I make myself the failure then ‘all is lost’ and there is nothing more for me to do. So it’s in essence an abdication of Self-Responsibility – Because if I Fall and I don’t put myself / I into the fall where it becomes a ‘Fa I l’ – then I am able to just observe what happened, see where things went wrong and correct myself. But if I am the Failure, then I integrate the Fall into myself as a Failure and then that’s the end of the story.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take falling personal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I fall submerge myself in an energetic experience of failure as self-defeatism where I allow the point of falling to become a burden I carry as an extension of myself and where I accept and allow myself to define myself as this point of falling within experiencing myself as a failure

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personal when I fall and turn it into a fail wherein I make the point in which I fell as something which is final and within that do not give myself the time and space to correct myself and change within learning from my fall

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that participating within failing and failure is a form of self-deception as self-sabotage where one deliberately give up on self in order to forgo the alternative of taking responsibility for the fall and in fact changing/correcting within learning from the fall as a point of self-empowerment

When and as I see myself participate within an energetic experience of failure and think thoughts in the likes of “I am such a failure” – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I am sabotaging myself within denying myself the opportunity to learn and change and rather wanting to give up - and so I commit myself to investigate my starting point within myself , towards myself and whether I am really actually engaged in Real Self-Change or whether I am just screwing around and within that I commit myself to breathe , ground myself within and as my physical body and learn from the fall in humbleness and take it into a practical walk of change/correction within seeing and realising where things were in misalignment and how I can do things differently to specify my self-application

So a new definition for Failure could be:

When one has fallen and defined oneself according to the fall within taking the point personal. Within doing so one has given one’s power away within holding on to the point within which one has fallen instead of taking self-responsibility and learning from the mistake and utilising the fall as an opportunity to correct and change

So now whenever the point of Failure pops up in my reality I know what I am participating within and can re-align/correct myself out of my mindfuck :-)

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool self support and practical common sense, thanks for sharing Leila!