Thursday 31 January 2008

actual self forgiveness with dictionary

a

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define 'a' as the first letter of the alphabet.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define 'a' as a vowel.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that the letter 'a' is a boring one to write with your hand.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to dislike the capital 'a' because that's the first capital I learnt to write when I was little and it was fucking ugly.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge a letter on its picture presentation.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge letters on the amount of time they are being used in a sentence.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to link the letter 'a' to my name because my name ends with an a.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define 'a' as a letter.

aai (= stroke or something like that, as in petting )

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to link petting to animals.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define petting as a sign of good behaviour.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to link 'aai' to the game 'aai poesje'.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to get nervous when hearing or saying 'aai poesje' because it's a game that gets on my nerves.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that the "aai poesje" game gets on my nerves.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be affected by a game.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I can be affected by a game.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give my power and control away to a game.

aal (=european eel)

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to get the shivers when I hear/read tge word aal/eel.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define an eel to what I've seen on pictures and on tv.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be scared of eels because in my mind they're slimy.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be scary in the sea out of fear I might feel a fish against my leg.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear fish out of fear that they might hurt me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear being hurt by a fish out of fear that the salty water might make the pain worse.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear pain.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear being eaten by a shark.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear fish because I see them as little sharks.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear getting a limb ripped off by a mean shark.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define sharks as evil just because they look like fish and have weird eyes.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge sharks by their picture presentation.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear shark because of their teeth.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear teeth getting through my skin into my flesh.

aanbranden (= to burn (food))

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear letting food burn.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear being a terrible cook.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear making bad food out of fear that other people might not like it and then not like me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to care about what other people think of the food I make.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself wanting to be a great cook so that everyone would like me for my food.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself wanting to be liked by everyone.

aandacht (=attention)

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think while seeing the word "attention" : oh my thats going to be a long list.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge the word attention.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself wanting to get attention from the people around me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself wanting to have attention so I can get some sort of validation that i'm accepted.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think in my mind "Aaaandacht!Aaandacht" like a schoolteacher.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to link attention to school.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that you need to pay attention while being in class becasue thats what teachers told you all along.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think "attention" is something negative.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define people that seek attention as pathetic.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define myself as pathetic.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to allow and accept the reaction of not wanting to do self forgiveness on the word "attention".
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think of A. when hearing/seeing/reading the word attention.
I forgive myself that I have allowed msyelf to define A. as the personification of attention.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to look beyond A's search for attention.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that everything A does is for getting attention.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to dress up in a certain way to get attention.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to dress up in a certain way to get attention of guys.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to dress up in a certain way to make people jealouse.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define "getting attention" as "being accepted".
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to seek attention because I want o be accepted.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to give myself attention because I haven't accepted myself.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself not to want to do self forgiveness on certain words because I know it's going to take some more time then on other words.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that it doesn't matter how long I do forgiveness on whatever words because I will still be applying self forgiveness.

No comments: