Tuesday 29 January 2008

Missing the train

OK, so this is what happends to me quite often. I hurry myself from school to the station, having 9 minutes left and I run up the stairs to my queu and see the train and I run to one of the doors and I try to squeeze in but they were already closing and for 1 sec my leg got stuck in it and panicked a little but that went away pretty soon, got myself out and missed my train. My friend was really pissed and someone that worked at the station said "too bad he" but in this uhm "funny" tone and my friend replied "Yeah, my ASS too!" lol.
And then I got mad too because we missed the train humm... So I thought that I should do some forgiveness on that. I also decided to miss my train tomorrow when comoing back from school. I always get him on wednesday so I'll just sit wait for the train and when he comes just let him pass and take the next one. To see what my reactions are and apply forgiveness while "waiting" for the next train. So yea, I'll post tomorrow how that went!

Self forgiveness on missing your train :

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to get mad at 'the train' because he left when I just got there.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear missing my train.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear missing my train because then I get home later.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself wanting to be home "on time".
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that it is bad to miss your train.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself wanting to be home "early".
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself wanting to catch my train cause when I don't I have to wait for the next one.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I do not want to wait for the next train.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become mad at myself because I generated reactions within me when i missed the train.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become mad at other people because I missed the train.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to get mad at myself for missing the train.

No comments: