Sunday 20 January 2008

Some more self forgiveness on boredom

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to do self forgiveness because I am bored.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that boredom exists.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give in to the mind by believing that I am bored and should do some mind feeding act.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that doing nothing is boredom and that boredom must be destroyed by doing something.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define “doing nothing” as “boredom”.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that being alone doing nothing is not enough.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that it is impossible to be alone and just do nothing for a long time.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to slip into the mind when I’m “bored”.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to generate “negative” feelings while being “bored”.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge the word “bored” and “boredom”.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to smoke when I’m “bored”.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear being bored at some point.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to link “being bored at some point” to fear of self; and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear my own fear.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear boredom out of fear of myself.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I’m lost when I’m “bored”.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge myself according to the self forgiveness I do.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge myself according to how I often I do self forgiveness.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I cannot be bored because I am life.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I can experience boredom.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that “boredom” was made up by man.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to yawn whenever I’m bored.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to tend to do what my mind wants to do when I’m “bored”.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that reading long posts is exhausting and a waste of time.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge people’s writing by the amount of words in the writing.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to go in to drug lazyness instead of doing an effort and actually reading stuff that might support and assist me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from the people on the forums.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise what is actually really going on because I can’t seem to grasp it fully.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to doubt my understanding.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define myself according to my knowledge.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to rather be dishonest than self honest.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be dishonest when I’m fully aware of my dishonesty and not doing anything about it.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that when I’m bored I’m tired and that I require sleep.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that boredom is of the mind.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that no one will read my self forgiveness and that it is totally useless putting them online.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that making a blog is only helping me and not other.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that people won’t be interested in my blog and will not read it and therefore would be useless.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define my blog as “useless” because of what other people might think about the blog.