Thursday 31 January 2008

some more self forgiveness

My sister gave me the great idea of using a dutch/english dictionary so I don't have to look the words up all the time. By the time I'm through the dictionary my vocabulary will be HUGE hahahaa.

"A new method of learning languages.... through self forgiveness, ooh yeah"

But first the self forgiveness menu of the day.



I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that it is impossible to communicate with animals by talking.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I will never be able to communicate interdimensionaly.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to stand in oneness and equality with 'our' bird.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that it is impossible to communicate with a strange and crazy bird like 'ours'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to listen to what the bird has to say.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from our bird.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to 'see' the bird as one as equal.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from animals.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to take animals for granted.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to take the bird for granted.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that birds are dumb.



I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to compare myself with other people.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to comapre myself with other people's processes.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be jealous because someone else is seemingly further in their process than me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to see this process as a competition

No comments: