Friday 15 June 2012

Day 15: Self as Creator - Fear and Me - Part 5

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust myself

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust myself to stop fear within and as myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from fear within not trusting myself to stop fear as myself

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I create fear

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust myself as the creator of fear within and as myself

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to stand one and equal to my creation

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that fear is self-induced

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that this implies that I can direct fear as myself

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to take responsibility for my creation as fear within and as myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame outside/external sources and circumstances for me creating fear

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to have taken the point back to myself and take responsibility for what I accept and allow within this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and stop fear through thoughts

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that trying to stop the mind through the mind doesn't work

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to stand by and trust in breath -- here, in every moment

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that breath is the only stable point within life and it is the only common sense point to stick to within living life

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to embrace myself as breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the physical and breath

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that it is the physical which is going to support me within stopping myself as the mind as fear and not the mind lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impatient

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that one day, the fear within and as me is not just going vanish just like that -- as it took a process of habitual conditioning and accumulation over time to integrate the fear within and as me and connect it to all the various trigger points which I accepted and allowed to exist within myself -- and thus it is going to take time through accumulation within daily application and consistency to disintegrate the fear within and as me and replace it with practical common sense consideration within what is Best for All Life

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I imposed this affliction unto myself within a process of creation and that it is thus going to take an equal process of creation to re-create myself in a way that is Best for All

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that it is up to me to face my fears, day by day, breath by breath until it's done

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that there are no quick fixes -- as this would be cheating and not taking full self-responsibility for one's creation

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I will be facing fear over and over again -- each time being faced with a test and that it is up to me to work through it each and every single time -- to prove to myself in fact that I can stand -- which should not be a problem, since if I can work through it once, I can work through it and face it no matter how many times it comes up -- within self-trust


When and as I see myself experiencing fear -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that breath and my physical body are here to assist me in grounding the energy I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as -- and thus I utilize breath to ground myself and allow the energy to flow out of my body into the Earth

When and as I see myself being discouraged and having thoughts like "What? Fear again?!" -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that a creation process within time accumulation and consistency took place to create and embed this fear within and as me -- and it is thus going to take an equal process of creation to disintegrate the fear within and as me -- and within that I commit myself to be patient with myself and stand by breath -- moment by moment -- until it is done

When and as I see myself panicking in the face of fear -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am in fact the creator which means that I am the directive principle allowing fear to roam free within me -- and that this same directive principle as myself can thus cease fear as well

I commit myself to do what it takes to undo the mess we've created within this world within the consideration that it took time to create this mess and that it is thus also going to take time to clean it up

I commit myself to move myself to do whatever it takes to get over this mess once and for all -- no matter how long it takes

I commit myself to stand by breath and my physical body and to assist and support my physical body the same way as it assists and supports me

No comments: