Thursday 21 June 2012

Day 18: Angry at the World – Anger and Me – Part 3

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at the world for being dishonest

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I am part of this world and dishonest to the same extent – and that through being angry at the world I am actually being angry at myself as the world is merely a reflection of who I / we have accepted and allowed ourselves to become within our dishonesty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at the world – without seeing and realising that this is self-righteous and self-absorbed as one is pointing fingers while not doing anything about the issue at hand

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at the money system – without seeing and realising that the money system is a reflection of who we are as the human race and our indulgence in the accumulation of energy as experience at the cost of Life on Earth as the Physical – where I form part of this human race and thus am equally responsible for our current money system and the state of the world

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that anger is in fact dishonest – where the experience and participation in anger indicates a point of self-dishonesty where one is blaming an external point / factor within one’s world – without seeing and realising that self is responsible for the existence of this point and is thus through anger actually making a statement of separation and that self will not get his/her hands dirty – the point must just fix itself!

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I am as much part of the problem as of the solution

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that anger without taking responsibility will only lead to more anger

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accumulate anger through doing nothing instead of using and directing anger as myself to move myself to change that which I am angry about within the world and myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I will remain angry if I remain passive

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I will only get more angry at myself if I don’t fully commit myself to changing the world and myself as the world

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise – that through participating within anger at something or someone outside of myself – I am in fact giving my power away and left with no directive principle – as I am stating that “I am not the creator” and thus am left with no power to change or direct the point – whereas if I see / realise / understand that I am in fact responsible for the existence of the particular point – I see/realise/understand that I am the creator – and thus gift myself / embrace the power to change the point – instead of being angry and getting nowhere at all

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that through being angry at something outside of myself  and not doing anything about it – I am in fact feeding and supporting that very manifestation which I despise – and thus in fact despise myself for not doing anything about it

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I have confused anger with ‘rebellion’, ‘rejection’  and ‘refusal’ – instead of seeing and realising that anger is the expression of acceptance and allowance within the abdication of self-responsibility

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress anger within and as me – instead of making the decision of forgiving myself for experiencing/participating within anger and taking the necessary self-corrective steps to ensure its non-reoccurrence

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I have only participated within anger from the starting point of disempowerment – instead of using and directing anger as me as the driving force/passion to change this world/me to what is Best for All, once and for All


When and as I see myself experiencing/participating within anger – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that this anger I am experiencing as myself is indicating to me that I have not yet taken full responsibility within myself and my world – I thus identify the origin of the anger within myself, forgive myself and apply self-corrective statements and actions as an act of self-responsibility and commitment to change

When and I see myself experiencing/participating within anger – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I am in fact disempowering myself and abdicating my power to change what it is that I would like to see changed – and thus I commit myself to taking self-responsibility within the realisation/understanding that I am in fact the creator – and remind myself that anger within itself will bring about as much change as positive thinking = nada

When and as I see myself experiencing/participating within anger – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that this is an opportunity for me to see where I am still allowing myself to be dishonest within myself and my world – and I commit myself to take responsibility for this point of self-dishonesty and change myself / the world within the context of Self-Honesty and what is Best for All Life

No comments: