Friday 29 June 2012

Day 22: Back Chat - Self-Correction - Part 2




When and as I see myself participating within back chat – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that participating in back chat only serves the back chat itself and not me as a human being within practically living within this world and my environment from an equal and one starting point – and there is thus no point to participate within this.

Within this I commit myself to discipline myself to stop all backchat and be here within every moment of breath – and to expose how back chat only serves to feed itself and does not consider what is Best for All Life

When and as I see myself shifting from one mood to another within my day – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that if I continue to participate within this pattern of shifting from one polarity to the next, the shifting will be never ending, and additionally I see and realise that moods in itself serve no practical purpose but to limit self within one’s self-application where one will act based on experience instead of acting within the consideration and starting point of what is Best for All Life and What Needs to be Done.

 Within this I commit myself to stop shifting from one polarity to another and step outside the polarity construct and simply be here as breath – constant and continuous – being the same in one moment and the next

When and as I see myself participating within backchat as thought, feelings and emotions –  I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that breath is here to assist and support me within grounding myself within every moment – and thus I accept this gift and embrace breath and assist and support myself to be aware within and as breath within every moment

Within this I commit myself to breathe effectively and show others how breath is the gift of life which can embrace to assist and support self within the Journey to Life

When and as I see myself participating within backchat as thoughts, feelings and emotions – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I am in fact sabotaging myself through adding additional layers of crap within myself, only making this more difficult for myself and prolonging my process – instead of being here, breathing within every moment as to not add anything but come to a point of removing and walking back the accepted and allowed layers of self as self-dishonesty

Within this I commit myself to be diligent in being here within every moment of breath and commit myself to the 7 Year Journey to Life where I push myself to remove the layers of self-dishonesty that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become – and to walk with and assist andsupport others who have chosen the same journey

No comments: