Wednesday 27 June 2012

Day 21: Back Chat – Nothing has Changed – Part 1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as back chat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my trust in back chat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have given my back chat my permission to do with me as it wants in terms of how I will experience myself during my day and shifting from mood to mood

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to breathe effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to the voices inside my head

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that back chat is valid

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see back chat as a part of “Who I Am” and what makes me – ME – and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to individuality and uniqueness

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that no-one is unique as we are all just pre-programmed organic robots following our back chat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to the voices inside my head

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that having voices inside one’s head is disturbing and should be checked out

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is normal to have thoughts running inside one’s head that no-one else can hear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that everyone should have the right to ‘privacy’ as ‘back chat’

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that this implies that everyone should be allowed to have their private room where they can abuse and have back stabbing thoughts about one another

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have split myself where I am one person on the outside and another within my back chat as my secret mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value my back chat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my back chat keeps me safe

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my back chat provides me with guidance and structure

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the only ‘guidance’ my back chat provides me is how to remain within my limited bubble of reality and not change into a person who acts within the interest of what is Best for All

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that my back chat will only ever keep me within a closed loop where I always end up at the same point and never ever move or expand myself within me

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to stop my back chat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the same back chat patterns over and over again, day by day – even though I know where this pattern goes, all the thoughts that is going to come next after the initial initiating thought and how I am going to just come back to the same spot and later repeat the same cycle all over again

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that each time I participate within a pattern and repeat it, I am only making it harder for myself to work through the particular point as each repetition is another layer being added within myself which I will later have to remove – instead of seeing and realising that if I simply stop and not participate within back chat, there are no layers to be added that need to be removed later – which allows me then to work with what is already here, which is already plenty to work with in terms of walking myself backwards and getting to a point of nothingness

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I decide the direction, duration and difficulty level of my own process within every breath within the decision to either breathe effectively or not

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that Desteni has been repeating the same message, the same principle over and over again throughout all the years – where nothing has changed except the words used from time to time – where each time a new word is used to describe the same thing I accept and allow myself to be moved and be motivated to “take myself on” instead of me moving myself within the understanding of the core, base, principle of the message which hasn’t changed in any way whatsoever – yet I have not moved myself to apply it

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to apply myself within the understanding of the Desteni message

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be moved by energy, where each time apparently a “new point” opens up – which is the same point under a different name – I will accept and allow myself to be moved and “get back in there” – instead of seeing and realising that nothing has changed in fact and that this movement is self-deception as it was initiated from an outside source instead of me moving myself within the understanding of what has to be done and what is Best for All Life

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that if after all these years I am still not applying the basic Desteni principles such as breathing in every moment and stopping any thoughts, emotions and feelings inside myself within every moment: that there is something seriously wrong with my capability of doing simple things as these are very simple steps/guidelines to stick to yet I have not disciplined myself to apply these within every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to apply myself within every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone applying myself within every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I am only compromising myself within not applying myself within every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make up justifications and excuses as to why I am not applying myself within every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse and dishonour breath through expecting my human physical body to work and function for me unconditionally 24/7 without giving it a moment’s consideration and being here with and as my human physical body to support me within every single moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a pattern where I will resort to breath within those moment that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined as “difficult’ and those moments/experiences which I do not want to experience – but where I will not breathe effectively within every single moment of my day and in those moments where I experience myself as “good” as these are moments/experiences that I do not want to change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use breath selectively only in those moments where I want to change instead of being here as breath within every single moment within the consideration of what’s Best for All and not my limited self-interest desires and wants

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I won’t get anywhere as long as I am selective in terms of what I like and what I dislike – where both polarities require to be addressed but where I will be more engaged towards stopping the “bad”, “negative” experiences and not give much attention to the “good”, “positive” experiences

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that it is useless to address the “bad” if one is not going to address the “good” as both are sides of the same coin

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I cannot expect myself to change COMPLETELY if I am going to be selective about what I want and don’t want to change

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I have been wasting my time

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to GET REAL

Self-Forgiveness and Commitment Statements to follow within next Blog

No comments: