Monday 20 August 2012

Day 36: Self as Creator

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am unable to direct disease as myself – or that at the least it is something for ‘later in my process

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see / realise / understand that if I am the creator of the tick, the virus and the experience of the disease – that I am equally able to direct the disease as myself since all of these variables / factors were me already in the first place –I just can’t remember creating it thanks to this fantastic thing I / we created where we forget all and everything at the point of ‘death’ and ‘birth’ and cycles of karma which we created deliberately to remove ourselves from ever taking self-responsibility within ‘not remembering’ what we’ve done

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that ‘directing a disease as myself’ is not at all impossible within the realisation that I am in fact the creator of and everything and at the same time am part of creation within the realisation that we are all One as Substance and are all made from the same matter as this Physical Reality we all share

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from the tick that bit me and all ticks in existence within believing that “I was the victim of a tick” – instead of seeing and realising that the tick(s) is just another part of me as substance manifested in a different form but is still me in fact within the context of Physical Oneness an Equality

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that anything in this world can only ever exist as a reflection of our nature – and so I cannot blame the tick for becoming sick as the tick is merely an external manifestation of what is already existent here within and as me as my very beingness and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame a tick for my experience within the attempt of not having to face my true parasitic nature which is merely revealed through the externalized manifestation of ticks and other parasites

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe / trust that it is impossible for me to direct disease as myself and that it is impossible for me to change – without seeing and realising that this is just another excuse / justification for not taking self-responsibility -- because if I acknowledge that self-change and self-trust is possible within the realisation that I am here as everything in fact – then this will mean that I will have to take responsibility for everything that is here as me in fact and get my ass in gear – which is something I’ve defined as scary and unwanted within myself and believe that I rather take only limited self-responsibility as the limited reality which is confined within and as my mind

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that it is completely possible to redirect my trust – where I am able to simply unconditionally redirect my trust of ‘not being able to change’ to ‘I am able to change’ -- and within that statement – change

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to have taken the realisation of ‘ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE’ and pull it through into practical application within every moment and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to beliefs of self-limitation within the religion of myself in the face of the countless times I have been shown and seen for myself that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

When and as I see myself going into an attitude of disbelief, where I do not trust myself to be able to change / direct myself as disease – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I am the creator of the disease as I am the creator of everything and part of creation as everything – and within the realisation that I am Equal and One with this physical reality within the sharing of Substance I commit myself to trust myself and move myself as disease within the understanding that the disease and my human physical body is me in fact

When and as I see myself postponing walking through a point – within the belief that ‘I can’t do this’ and ‘it’s something for later in my process’ and ‘not now / not yet’ – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that there’s no point ‘postponing’ to walk through a point if the point is right here – the point is RIGHT HERE – and not LATER, so I embrace the point and walk the point unconditionally in self-trust and let go of all beliefs of self-limitation

I commit myself to remind myself and everyone else that we are in fact the creators of everything and are able to direct creation as ourselves in every possible way – and the only reason I / we are not able to do so is because we have not yet embraced self-responsibility within the realisation that we are One within this Physical Reality as Substance and have allowed ourselves to remain stuck in fragmented limited realities of ourselves as we believe that the only thing which is real is the Mind which for some reason we think is this *amazing* thing, while it’s the most limited thing existence

When and as I see myself looking at something as it being ‘out there’ and ‘separate’ from me – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that everything in existence is and has always only been an extension and reflection of ourselves so we can never really ‘observe’ or ‘behold’ anything which is not ME / US – and within that I commit myself to deconstruct and remove all the layers of separation as beliefs of ‘me and them’ and ‘me against the world’ as all I can ever be faced with is myself and so I commit myself to walk the process of the elimination of Self as the Mind as this is the most limited reality / version one can live in and as and I commit myself toembrace/amalgamate/integrate myself into and as the physical and explore what is possible FOR REAL

When and as I see myself blaming another for an experience I have within myself such as disease – I stop and I breathe – I remind myself that I am the creator of my experience and am perfectly able to direct the experience/disease as myself Equal and One

I commit myself to show that we cannot blame and point fingers at one another as everything and everyone are different parts of ourselves manifested in different externalized forms – but all are me / us in fact and so whenever we point fingers we are really just pointing fingers at ourselves, and so there is no point pointing fingers but to take self-responsibility as creators and move ourselves Equal and One towards what is Best for All so All Parts of ourselves in and as this Physical Reality can be taken Care of Equally within Dignity

When and as I see myself accessing and playing out the belief that ‘I can’t do this’, ‘it’s impossible’, ‘I can’t change’ – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that this is just another of my ‘tricks’ to not take self-responsibility and see/realise/understand that I am perfectly able to change – and so I move my trust of ‘not being able to change’ to trusting myself as change and I change in fact

When and as I see myself accessing the belief that taking responsibility for everything which is here as myself which is this Physical Reality in its entirety is ‘scary’ and ‘unwanted’ – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that the only way Self-Responsibility can be Real if it is Self-Responsibility IN FACT, and this can only happen when everything in its totality is included within this point of Self-Responsibility and anything less is not real Self-Responsibility as one has not accepted and embraced All Parts of Self as Everything and Everyone in this Physical Reality and so there is really only one type of Self-Responsibility and this Self-Responsibility is All Encompassing

When and as I see myself accessing the belief that I am unable to take Self-Responsibility as All Parts of Myself in and as this Physical Reality – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that the scope may change but the Principle remains the same – and as such, nothing much changes and my application will be one and the same as acting within the Principle of what is Best for All within Self-Honesty and transforming this World and thus our Nature to one that is Best for All, so that All Parts of Myself are may be Equal and Equally taken care of

I commit myself to show that since we can trust we can trust whatever it is we want – and whatever we trust will be – and as such why not move our Trust in Separation and Inhumanity to Trust in Equality and Humanity as what is Best for All Life and Manifest / Create a World of Equality At Last

I commit myself to remind myself and others that we are in fact the creators of everything and everyone as we are of the same source as Physical Substance and show that we are able to create anything and move reality into any direction we want – and within that I commit myself to direct this reality as myself to one of Oneness and Equality where All Parts of Reality/Creation are taken care of Equally and Responsibly
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: