Wednesday 12 December 2012

Day 138: Move or Be Moved

This blog is a continuation to:
Day 130: Holding Myself Back
Day 131: Timidity
Day 132: How we Bring Personality Traits into Being
Day 133: Managing vs. Correcting My Inner Reality
Day 134: Living by the Rule of Fear
Day 135: Stopping the Pattern
Day 136: Walking Back in Time
Day 137: Re-Acting Reactive Reactions


When and as I see myself wanting to speak and react to this within expecting/anticipating conflict/friction – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I have accepted and allowed myself to condition myself into anticipating a particular reaction to me speaking based on memories of the past and so I commit myself to stop anticipating the future based on the past and express myself here unconditionally

When and as I see myself calculate whether I should speak or not based on my perception and interpretation of my environment where I scan/measure for the possibility of friction/conflict – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I have accepted and allowed myself to place limitation of self-expression based on fear and that I will never be able to live without compromise if my expression is limited/contingent on something else and so I commit myself to place expression in the function of expression itself and commit myself to express myself unconditionally within the starting point of what is best for all

When and as I see myself manage my movement and expression in relation to my environment in terms of possible inputs as reactions causing reactions within me – where I want to avoid certain inputs and seek out other – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that there is no self-movement and no self-direction existent within this as I am merely manipulating myself and my inner reality within placing myself as less than life and a slave to reactions and so I commit myself to walk here breath by breath and express myself unconditionally and remove the layers of automation based on reaction within me so I can walk here as Life

When and as I see myself holding back on speaking in favour of avoiding conflict/friction – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that accepting and allowing just this singular point within me indicates that I cannot be trusted as this pattern indicates that when it comes down to it I will pick energy/reaction over Life and so I commit myself to self-expression and to push through fear and energy reaction and stick to breath

When and as I see myself justify suppression within not speaking within the belief that doing something or not doing something if it means being able to avoid conflict/friction/fear is totally okay – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that this is how I sabotage myself into not changing and so I commit myself to stop my excuses and to push through fear and actually change

I commit myself to place myself over fear as self-limitation and express myself as a statement of self-value and self-appreciation as I see and realise that every moment I hold back and not speak in the name of fear I am stabbing myself in the back which is not something I want to live by

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Leila!