Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day 137: Re-Acting Reactive Reactions

This blog is a continuation to:
Day 130: Holding Myself Back
Day 131: Timidity
Day 132: How we Bring Personality Traits into Being
Day 133: Managing vs. Correcting My Inner Reality
Day 134: Living by the Rule of Fear
Day 135: Stopping the Pattern
Day 136: Walking Back in Time


When and as I see myself reacting to energy as aggravation/anger within another form of energy as fear and anxiety – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I am in reactive mode within only responding to energy and not taking into consideration physical reality and so I commit myself to snap myself out of reaction mode and ground myself within and as my human physical body

When and as I see myself reacting to someone expressing anger/aggravation or other forms of conflict/friction within and immediately want to place that energy as conflict/friction into a position of authority wherein I accepted and allowed this energy to determine who I am and what I do – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I am the one assigning such power to energy and that it does not have to be this way and so I commit myself to give my power back to myself and establish myself within and as the physical through breath so I may assess the situation/scenario in fact and not just react to energy in fear

When and as I see myself reacting to someone else being in a reactive energy mode upon which I also enter an energetic reaction mode – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that by reacting within energy and not stopping but participating within the energy I am only ‘throwing the ball back’ wherein I / we are validating the energy game we are playing and thus support it through participation and so I commit myself to stop, breathe, ground myself as my human physical body to no longer support my energy habit or the energy habit of another as myself

When and as I see myself believe/think that people reacting to reactions is normal – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that this belief is the result of brainwashing within not questioning what we as humans have accepted and allowed ourselves to become as sucking real bad at living on Earth in a way that makes sense and what effective communication really entails – and so I commit myself to investigate where I am still allowing myself to react to reactions and walk these points within Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements/Application

When and as I see myself control my movement in my reality to avoid certain external reactions within fear of them igniting particular reactions within me which I want to avoid – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I am merely circumventing the problem by trying to avoid getting my buttons pushed – but that does not mean that the buttons are not there and so I commit myself to investigate what it is I want to avoid and place myself in those situations to assist and support myself to practically walk through the experience which I want to avoid/fear and prove to myself that I do not have to be a slave to reactions

When and as I see myself control my movement within my reality in order to seek out particular external reactions to which I will have particular reactions which I have deemed as ‘desirable’ – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that such behavioural patterns indicate that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from certain points within my reality, where I believe I have to reach out to triggers/reactions to cause a particular experience inside myself so I can believe myself to be fulfilled for a moment – and so I commit myself to look at what it is that I want / find desirable and investigate self-honesty what it is that I perceive as lacking within myself causing me to reach out for external inputs to create an artificial experience for myself based on energy within writing, Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements/Application.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: