Wednesday 19 December 2012

Day 144: Moving Beyond Self

This blog is a continuation to:
Day 130: Holding Myself Back
Day 131: Timidity
Day 139: Taking things Personal is Self-Interest
Day 140: Opting for Avoidance over Change
Day 141: Why are you so Mean to Me?
Day 142: Respecting Beliefs
Day 143: Busted! 

When and as I see myself access a negative energy connotation charge to the point of exploring things and trying out new points within anticipating negative feedback – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I am basing future expectation on the past as memories where I accepted and allowed myself to condition myself and anticipate particular responses through repetition and so I commit myself to through repetition within application, moment by moment, let go of these connections, breathe be here, and express

When and as I see myself taking something personal as a reaction to someone being angry where I broke something – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I have interpreted the situation as a personal attach as a defect in ‘who I am’ and immediately close off and so I commit myself to stop, breathe, take a step back and look at what was said and who I was in the moment of my actions and use this opportunity to specify and fine-tune my application

When and as I see myself react when someone gets angry after I have broken something within exploring within taking it personal – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I accepted and allowed myself to only take one dimension into consideration and did not look at what implications/consequence my actions could have for others and so I commit myself to review the event within self-honesty and see how I could have done things differently and integrate these points into my self-application immediately

When and as I see myself react to someone being angry after I broke something within exploring within taking it personal and only being concerned with my experience of having taken it personal – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that thoughts concerning how sad I feel for myself indicate that I am only concerned with myself and am not allowing myself to place myself in the shoes of another to see / understand how and where the person is coming from and so I commit myself to take into consideration all participants and place myself in the shoes of others and within that specify and expand my application within considering others as myself and see how I can improve myself rather than indulging in experience of energy as mind

When and as I see myself participate within thoughts/energies/moods/feelings and emotions as a reaction towards someone being angry at me for having broken something – where these are in the nature of self-pity and self-concern only – not looking at all at what actually happened and whether or not my actions and behaviour were in a way that in fact supported what is Best for All Life – and how I could have done things better and so I commit myself to stop such thoughts, feelings and emotions and look at what it is that I am protecting as the way I behaved and see where I missed a point and specify my self-application

When and as I see myself take things personal as a reaction to someone being angry after I broke something within exploring/playing and completely go into the experience and defend within myself how I was ‘right’ in what I did – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that within justifying/defending myself I am indicating to myself that I am not standing on solid ground – as if I were clear and certain, I would not waste time defending/justifying what I did and so I commit myself to stop defending and look at where I could have done things differently and integrate this immediately to prevent such mistakes from occurring again

 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: