Wednesday 26 December 2012

Day 152: Things are Not Always what they Seem

This blog is a continuation to:
Day 130: Holding Myself Back
Day 131: Timidity
Day 139: Taking things Personal is Self-Interest
Day 140: Opting for Avoidance over Change
Day 141: Why are you so Mean to Me?
Day 142: Respecting Beliefs
Day 143: Busted!
Day 144: Moving Beyond Self
Day 145: From Reaction to Self-Reflection
Day 149: Interpretation vs Seeing & Correcting
Day 150: How Dare you make me Feel Bad?
Day 151: My Way or the Highway


When and as I see myself go into a reactive mode of fear and anxiety in relation to expression – where I fear getting ‘negative feedback’ – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that this fear response was built and automated through the past as memories and through my acceptance and allowance of taking feedback personal, where instead of investigating I go into a mode of self-pity and self-victimization and hiding and so I commit myself to breathe through the fear and anxiety and unconditionally express myself and work with any feedback which may come forward from the starting point of self-support and self-assistance

When and as I see myself go into a reactive mode of fear and anxiety in relation to expression within fearing the past re-occurring – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that the fear and anxiety is indicating to me a point of self-dishonesty within me which I have not yet dealt with effectively, where I go into fear in relation to expression and expecting negative feedback because I know that I have not changed with regards to past feedback and so it is very possible that I will get the same feedback again and thus I commit myself to look at the points that I know require changing but that I have not addressed within holding on to my belief of who I am as self-limitation and change myself in fact

When and as I see myself go into a reactive mode of fear and anxiety in relation to expression – where I want to hold back and not speak within the fear of receiving feedback indicating a requirement of change – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that as long as I remain in self-judgment and give in to self-judgment I will always remain limited and not grow in my living application and so I commit myself to accept that I am not yet Perfection as Life and that I will be faced with feedback indicating to me that I require to change and to embrace these points within self-support and move myself to Perfect myself and I commit myself to let go of the negative energetic charge that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach to the point of ‘feedback’

When and as I see myself go into a reactive mode of fear in relation to expression and hold back within fear of having to change – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that such an experience indicates to me that I have not yet fully and completely committed myself to Self-Change for what is Best for All Life but am still holding on to my limited individuality as self-interest and so I commit myself to Self Change as What is Best for All Life and to work through any points which are not aligned to the Principle of Equality as what is Best for All within myself and my reality until it is Done

When and as I see myself perceive timid and shy people / as well as myself within a point of ‘poor thing’ and believing it to be an innocent manifestation -- I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that any form of personality trait is always embedded within Self interest as I have walked this point for myself and have seen that things are not as innocent as they seem, and that there are many dimensions and angles to always be considered within a singular point – and so I commit myself to investigate my relationship and judgments towards all forms of personality traits whether positive, negative or neutral to see how they operate and where they come from so that I can work with what they actually consist of and do not allow value judgments to keep me from working through particular points simply because I created an idea about things and within that disregarded/looked over things within myself
 

No comments: