Monday 15 October 2012

Day 80: What Have I Done? - Part 2

This blog is a continuation to:
Day 76: Wanting to be Liked
Day 77: Confessions of a Child Junkie
Day 78: Self-Rejection 
Day 79: What Have I Done?

When and as I see myself observing an opportunity to do unto another as had been done unto me -- from the starting point of retrieving what I perceived had been 'stolen' from me and believe myself to have the 'right' to do the same -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that this is not a practical solution as all I am doing is maintaining the cycle to be repeated time after time without end -- and so I commit myself to stop the cycle with me and take self-responsibility for the point/experience within Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements / Application

When and as I see myself wanting to do something unto another as has been done unto me -- from the starting point of having 'payback'for those who did it to me in the past, where I now want to go and steal this person's energy for the sake of compensating for the lost energy in the past and wanting to get even -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that within me wanting to get 'even' I am creating an imbalance into the other which will need to be balanced out at some time or another and so the cycle keeps going -- instead I commit myself to stop the cycle with myself and 'even' myself out within Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements

When and as I see myself wanting to do something unto another as had been done unto me in the past -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am acting upon impulse where I want to 'get back' what I perceived I lost, without for a moment taking into consideration how the exact same action I am / want to perform had affected me and thus will very likely affect another -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I do not have to act upon the principle of 'do unto another as has been done junto you' and instead I commit myself to direct myself within the principle of 'do unto another as you would like to be done unto you' and thus stop the cycle with myself within the realisation that if I don't I am only going to be creating more such experiences that I went through within others which is completely unnecessary

When and as I see myself wanting to do something unto another as had been done unto me from the starting point of boosting myself with trying to make myself feel better about myself within assuming a position of 'superiority' -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that within me creating a dynamic where I place myself as superior and the other as superior, the other will just like me go through processes of moving from one polarity to another, with another being at some other time -- which is completely unnecessary -- and so I commit myself to stop right there, breathe, ground myself within my human physical body and let go of wanting to chase this

When and as I see myself being mesmerised by the opportunity of wanting to do unto another as had been done unto me and wanting to follow this energy -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I do not have to go down this path and transfer the cycle and so I commit myself to snap myself out of it, breathe, be here, let go and ground myself as my human physical body

when and as I see myself being shocked after having done something I regret as doing something unto another as had been done unto me -- and react to this experience within wanting to hide and suppress my experience -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that hiding/suppressing is not going to 'right my wrongs' and so I commit myself to acknowledge my experience and walk through the necessary steps of Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements/Applications to ensure that I do not play out the same pattern again and within that avoid self-disappointment

When and as I see myself wanting to do something unto another from the starting point of energy -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I have not allowed myself to slow down and consider the consequences/implications of the action I am about to perform -- and so I commit myself to stop, take a moment to look at how what I am about to do could affect the other and whether this is what I want within the starting point of what is best for all and commit myself to investigate my starting point and re-align it to make sure it is within alignment of what is Best for All as Love your Neighbour as Thyself
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL self-support, thanks for sharing this Leila!