Wednesday 10 October 2012

Day 75: What do I feel like doing? – Part 3

This blog is a continuation to:
Day 61:  Self-Disappointment
Day 73: What do I feel like doing?
Day 74: What do I feel like doing? – Part 2


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot deal with headaches

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself in an ‘out of service’ mode whenever I experience a headache, where I want to just ‘sleep it off’ without moving myself to actually move the headache out

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot deal with a headache, where I rather go and “shut myself off” as in sleeping where I expect my body to take care of things while I’m MIA

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create headaches and then expect these headaches to take care of themselves without me practically moving them

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to have considered a headache as being a particular experience that one can work and move through just like any other experience

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to differentiate between modes and headaches because I believe headaches to be more ‘real’ in terms of their intensity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I feel unwell whether it is my tummy, headache or nausea – to immediately go into the point of “maybe I should rest” – instead of pushing myself to be here as my human physical body and assist myself in pushing the discomfort out and investigating the nature/origin of the discomfort

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when faced with ‘negative experiences’ such as headache, nausea, pain – go into a mode of avoidance as in ‘how can I most quickly get rid of this’ instead of considering the practical support within the experience and seeing how I can use this point in assisting and supporting myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I experience any discomfort such as pain, nausea or headache – that this means that I am unable to operate – even though I have disproven this to myself many times where during for instance period pains I am able to successfully move through the pain within exercising my body

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to trust myself to be able to move through discomfort as pain, nausea and headaches

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have failed myself – where I was presented with the perfect opportunity to move through the point of not basing my decision on ‘how I feel’ or ‘how I experience myself’ – but instead allowed myself to take the bait and once again end up within self-disappointment


When and as I see myself go into the belief of “I am unable to deal with headaches” when experiencing a headache – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I have disproven this point for myself and that there is no point to hold on to this limitation and so I commit myself to push through the pain/discomfort

When and as I see myself wanting to place myself in an ‘out of service’-mode when faced with a headache/pain/nausea – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I do not have to submit to my experience since I am the cause/origin/creator of the experience and thus I commit myself to move myself as human physical body to sort my experience out and to investigate/trace the origin point back within myself and work through it within Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements

When and as I see myself wanting to just “shut myself off” when being faced with an experience of discomfort such as pain/headache/nausea – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that I am trying to reach for a ‘quick fix’ as an ‘easy way out’ where I do not want to bother to do the effort of actually moving myself through the pain/discomfort and simply expect my body to do all the work while I am MIA so I commit myself to push/move through the pain and discomfort and to not allow myself to cut myself off from reality because my experience has changed

When and as I see myself looking at a headache and saying to myself that “this is different” and that in this case I can allow myself to “back out” – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that a headache is still an experience and so I commit myself to investigate the experience and support myself through the pain with additional support of necessary but do not accept and allow myself to simply ‘back out’ and expect things to take care of itself

When and as I see myself thinking “maybe I should rest/nap” when faced with an experience of discomfort such as pain/nausea/headache – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that this is one of the ways where I will allow myself to ‘back out’ for a moment as self-sabotage/self-manipulation within my application as a ‘back door’ as one of those moments where I am allowed to ‘excuse myself’ because apparently I am going through an “extenuating circumstance” – and so I commit myself do diffuse my excuse as the pain/discomfort/nausea and ground myself within and as my human physically body within and as breath and move the experience as me and sort the point out within Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements

When and as I see myself go into the belief of “I am unable to operate” when faced with an experience of discomfort such as pain/headache/nausea – I stop and I breathe – I remind myself of the times where I have effectively moved through pain/discomfort and commit myself to simply do it again

I commit myself to stop failing myself and stand as a person that I can be satisfied with within the principle of what is Best for All Life
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: