Thursday 4 October 2012

Day 69: Fear of Sharing – Part 2

This blog is a continuation to:
Day 65: Fear of Sharing 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear sharing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear sharing myself within the fear of how the other person will receive the information

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to shield myself off from other people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear sharing myself within the fear of influencing the other and then being responsible for how they deal with this information

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to keep myself out of other people’s lives’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being responsible for how other people experience themselves inside themselves within receiving particular information

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to draw back inside myself when I see that another is open and eager to talk/share – where I suddenly rather just want to keep quiet because I fear saying something wrong

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel uncomfortable when other reaches out to me and want to talk/share – where within that moment of sensing the smallest inkling of the other reaching out – I move back inside myself and close myself off and all of a sudden I do not want to participate anymore and rather be left alone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am inadequate and cannot carry the point of responsibility within assisting /talking/sharing with another because I do not want to create a relationship with another within a belief that this ‘ties’ me to them – where I rather want to stay at a distance and share here and there and have the option available to ‘back out’ whenever I sense that things get serious / when I sense that I require to commit myself to walk a point with another as myself


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: