Wednesday 7 November 2012

Day 103: Mind Control is Everywhere! Part 2

This blog is a continuation to
Day 101: Is my TV a Secret Mind Control Device?
Day 102: Mind Control is Everywhere!



When and as I see myself 'zone-out' and be completely unaware of myself as my human physical body and my physical surrounding when watching tv or a movie/series -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that within allowing myself to not be here, I am abdicating self-responsibility within allowing my mind to be completely tuned in with the images on the screen, whereby I am allowing these imaged to have an affect on me without me even being aware of it at that present moment -- and so I commit myself to stop, breathe and ground myself as my human physical body


When and as I see myself react when watching a movie within either a thought, feeling or emotion reaction -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am not here as my human physical body but am allowing myself to only existed within the limited space of my mind and so I commit myself to stop the energetic reaction as thought/feeling/emotion and bring myself back here within and as breath and ground myself within and as my human physical body
 
When and as I see myself react to an image within an energetic response as thought/feeling or emotion -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that this response pattern must have originated from somewhere and so I commit myself to trace back the origin of the pattern and disengage it within Self Forgiveness, Self Corrective Statements and Application

When and as I see myself look up to the road when walking my horse and having images flash by of movies I have seen where a horse gets hit by a truck -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that this is just the mind just playing a 'match memory game' where it sees one picture and then tries and look for another picture within memory that matches it -- which is a purely mechanical process as what the mind is designed to do and so I commit myself to not give the image flashing attention and breathe through the mechanical nature of the mind but take note of the point to work on within Self Forgivness and Self Corrective Statements and Application

When and as I see myself having random images/conversations pop up inside my head which are related to movies/series I've seen -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that this indicate that I am not yet watcing movies/series in full self-awareness and so I commit myself to practice watching movies/series within breath and not allow myself to be 'sucked in' where I am not the directive principle of what goes on inside myself

When and as I see myself having an energetic response to something as experiencing a particular emotion/feeling or thought -- which I have not prompted myself -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that this means that somewhere something is still 'mind controlling', as I am not standing as the directive principle within this experience and so I commit myself to stop, breathe and investigate the reaction within self-reflective writing and Self Forgiveness, Self Corrective Statements and application

No comments: