Sunday 4 November 2012

Day 100: Stress Management - Part 3

This blog is a continuation to:
Day 98: Stress Management

Day 99: Stress Management - Part 2


When and as I see myself accessing beliefs/judgments/ideas/opinions about what I am about to do next or seeing what I will still be doing for the day / looking at my schedule in general within a negative energy charge connotation -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that there is no point accessing an idea about what I about to do / still have to do, as this will only put me in a position where I will allow myself to be influenced by this energy and modify/manipulate my behaviour according to energy instead of standing as principle as what is Best for All and simply doing what required to be done -- and so I commit myself to snap myself out of going into ideas/beliefs/judgments/opinions -- breathe, ground myself as my human physical body and walk through the points that need to be walked

When and as I see myself looking at what to do next, and reacting within a negative energy experience within accessing choice as 'what I could be doing instead' which is charged with a positive energy charge -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am generating this experience of friction for myself within contrasting the positive and the negative and within that imposing an alternate "reality" unto what is here to be done, and allow myself to be influenced by this and so I commit myself to look at what it is that I have accepted and allowed myself to define as negative and I look at what I have accepted and allowed myself to define as positive -- release the energy connotations within Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements and walk the points here to be walked

When and as I see myself veering off into the mind where I start to 'think about' what I do instead of doing it and within that access a point of interpretation -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am not breathing effectively here and so I commit myself to remind myself to be here, breathe, ground myself as my human physical body and walk

When and as I see myself experiencing a form of 'opportunity cost' as 'self-sacrifice' -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise the pattern I am participating within as participating within choice, where I believe that I could be doing something else, something apparently 'nicer' and within not doing this but doing something which requires to be done I feel like I am suffering a 'loss' -- instead of seeing and realising that that which I want to do which is apparently 'nice' has only value within the limited context of my own self-interest and does not bring about any actual change in the world and as such should be completely disregarded within the equation -- whereas what requires to be done has no such 'positive energy' and I have to actually walk out of my comfort zone of illusion to doing something real and so I commit myself to when and as I catch myself going into the 'opportunity cost' construct to look at what this experience is showing me within revealing to myself my own value system and within that I commit myself to identify the points which require re-alignment where I remove those points which I value but turn out to be completely valueless and re-prioritize my commitments

When and as I see myself being in a mode of stress/struggle and immediately jump into the conclusion of "it must be my schedule -- look at it" followed by a whole bunch of reasoning as justifications -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am assuming/concluding that which 'suits me best' without really investigating the situation/myself thoroughly and specifically and so I commit myself to when I find myself in a state of stress/struggle in relation to my schedule -- to first look at 'who I am' in relation to my schedule and sort that out first, as I have seen and realise that it is all too easy for me to manipulate and interpret information in a way that suits my self-interest best instead of what is Best for All LIFE
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: