Friday 30 November 2012

Day 127: Sigh - Part 5

This blog is a continuation to:
Day 123: An Innocent Sigh?
Day 124: *Sigh* - a Sound says More than a Thousand Words
Day 125: I am the Centre of the Universe!
Day 126: Sigh - Part 4

When and as I see myself being faced with something that is not going the way I would like it to go, as for instance the internet being slow which would require me to slow down as well – where I see myself taking in an extra long/deep breath in preparation of producing a sigh and making myself feel heavy/weighed down – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise where this pattern leads me and so I commit myself to stop, breathe, slow down and investigate how I can handle things differently

When and as I see myself wanting to sigh to assert my rigidity in relation to something in my reality that I am working with and is not working the way I believe it is *supposed* to work – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that me sighing, being rigid and imposing an experience of heaviness unto me is not going to miraculously change the situation to suddenly become as I would like it to be – where it is in fact doing quite the opposite as I am setting myself up to not find a different way to approach what I am working with and so I commit myself to stop, and investigate what points I have not considered within what I am working with and change my approach

When and as I see myself sighing / throwing a tantrum in relation to something which I perceive to not be going ‘my way’ within the starting point of wanting to hold on to ‘my way of doing things’ – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that if I am trying ‘my way’ and it is not working – that this means that ‘my way’ is not effective and should undergo evaluation and so I commit myself to use this opportunity to investigate my self-application and specify myself

When and as I see myself sighing in relation to something that I perceive as ‘not working the way I want it to work’ from the starting point of wanting my sigh to be heard by others and want them to feel bad for me or fix the situation for – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that this a form of manipulation and is unacceptable where I want to indirectly get someone to help as to still maintain my idea of ‘my way’ and that ‘my way is the right way’ – and that it is not me that is the problem but the thing or person I perceive as not working/cooperating and want someone else to support this point of view and agree with me that the other is the problem and want their help in the other to change and so I commit myself to stop the moment I see the experience/movement of wanting to sigh within wanting someone to hear my ‘cry’ and check who I am in relation to what or who I am dealing with and change/adapt my approach to get to a point of well functioning

When and as I see myself sighing within an emotional charge of complaining where I sigh very loudly within the belief that ‘things are going against me’ – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that within sighing and wanting everything to adapt to me, I am making a statement that ‘I am at the centre of the universe’ and that I am not willing to change and so I commit myself to stop and investigate what such an action/statement says about myself and whether this is a statement/principle I want to live by and direct myself to make the necessary alignments to make sure that I am satisfied with my self-application within the framework of what is Best for All Life

When and as I see myself being in a state of inconsideration towards anything or anyone else within my reality, within for instance getting upset when things are not going the way I want them to go – I stop and I breathe – I see and realise that this experience indicates to me the extent of Self-Interest I am still accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as within the belief that since I am only aware of myself and what I experience, that I / my experiences are the only thing that matter and worthy of consideration and commit myself to stop this limited self interest to an interest of all Life and all things
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: