Tuesday 6 November 2012

Day 102: Mind Control is Everywhere!

This blog is a continuation to
Day 101: Is my TV a Secret Mind Control Device?


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate the effects images and movies have on myself as the mind -- where I believe that within watching a movie/series I am 'relaxing' -- not seeing and realising that I am merely 'zoning out' where I am completely unaware of my physical reality here, and allow myself to become completely absorbed by the movie as if it were really happening -- and within that respond to the images and sounds within emotional and thought reactions

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that it is awkward to have particular emotional and feeling responses to watching a movie as images and sounds flashing on a screen and within that I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to have moved myself to investigate the nature of the mind within reacting to sounds and images on a screen and what this implies about the design of the mind and thus the design of my life thus far

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to find it questionable to have random images of movies/series popping up inside my mind where I can't even remember where it came from, indicating to me that I am a stranger in my own body and mind -- being completely ignorant of how the mind works and how the body stores information of the mind

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to be here, within breath, when watching movies/series/tv -- as I would rather be bombarded by sounds and images to dictate my life than taking responsibility for every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to integrate the images and sounds I watch on a screen when watching a movie/series/tv and the emotional/feeling connection I have attached to them so that when I am faced with a particular situation in my life I will access the pictures of movies and the energy attached to them to tell me what to do -- not seeing and realising that movies/series/tvs have been particularly designed and engineered to generate a particular feeling/emotion within the viewer, which cause one to respond to a particular set of conditions in one way within the movie and then extending this to real life -- preparing the viewer to become a predictable robot who's behaviour can be easily predicted and where this point can be harnessed to move the robot to buy into consumerism, which within advertising uses the very principle of images initiating particular emotional responses which are not relevant to the actual product/service provided -- but where one will follow this feelings/emotions anyway because it feels 'so right' -- not for a moment standing still and questioning where this feeling comes from and whether it can be trusted

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have within watching the horse whisperer and viewing the scene of the horse being hit by a truck have gone into a mode of fear where I made the connection between 'being with a horse outside one's safe perimeter' and 'danger' -- where within walking my own horse years later and looking at the road, I made the connection to one of the images of the movie where there is nature / a road and horses -- which were sufficient conditions to make a match with the current appearance of my reality as a picture presentation as being on a road with a horse, with nature -- where the image of the movie was dug up as my mind telling me "look, it's kind of the same -- it means something!!!" and where I allowed myself to take this image and the fear energy attached to it and believed it to be 'informing me' about something/the situation I am in -- without seeing and realising that there is no point to fear your horse getting lose and being hit by a truck because this in itself will in no way alter reality if it does or doesn't happen -- the most that can happen is that I am so pre-occupied by fear that I forgot about all common sense and do something stupid which then only makes the situation worse and so I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to stop the first time I saw the image pop up and see what was going on as my mind throwing images at me with an emotional connection in order to distract me from reality, as me walking the horse breath by breath to the destination point, within self-trust of acting common sensically if anything were to happen, and not allow myself to go into fear as this distorts my view of reality within which it is easy to miss things where one's fear ends up being a self-fulfilling prophecy

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that involuntary action within my inner reality such as thoughts, feelings and emotions just 'popping up' constitute mind control -- as I am not in control of my inner reality but am being controlled by it as the mind as what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: