Friday 2 November 2012

Day 97: Don't you just LOVE Complaining? - Part 2


This blog is related to:
Day 25: Eating Energy 
Day 58: Reasoning as Self-Sabotage 
Day 63: Keeping the Wheels Turning 
Day 77: Confessions of a Child Junkie  
Day 96: Don't you just LOVE Complaining?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to complain inside my head and be irritated about something or someone -- where I genuinely believe that they are the cause/origin of my experience and me complaining -- and believing that it is justified for me to complain and be irritated/frustrated -- without seeing and realising that the complaining and being irritated/frustrated is about generating an energetic experience which I enjoy and is not about what happened in physical reality as that which I am complaining and being irritated/frustrated about

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for openings as excuses/justifications where I look for something to complain about in order to be able to generate an experience an energetic experience of irritation/frustration within which I allow myself to be entertained and occupied

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into complaining as backchat and an experience of irritation and frustration, where I tell myself that I am doing this 'because of others' -- without seeing and realising the truth of what I am doing as serving self-interest within merely wanting to acquire an energetic experience with which I can entertain myself which has nothing to do about that which I am complaining about and being irritated/frustrated about

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise the self-righteousness of blaming others for what I do in my own space as my mind as being irritated/furstrated and complaining as backchat -- while I am the one who decides whether to or not to participate within this and then blame others for the decisions I've made -- while hiding my actual motive as energy generation and addiction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for what I do as complaining inside my head and generating an experience of irritation and frustration as to not take self-responsibility and investigate/look at the origin of my experience which is myself and not others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to twist and change how I view people wherein I will change my attitude towards them accordingly -- wherein I compromise myself and another as myself for the sake of being able to indulge in complaining/backchat and generate an experience of irritation/frustration


When and as I see myself complaining about something or someone and experiencing/generating frustration and irritation -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am the sole point of responsibility within this equation as I am instigating the complaining and experience of irritation and frustration -- so if there's anything or anyone to complain about, it is me -- as I am the one imposing this experience upon myself and so I commit myself to take responsibility for my experience and thoughts and work through the point within Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements

When and as I see myself looking for openings as things or people I can complain about and generate and experience of irritation and frustration -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am deliberately manipulating/sabotaging myself and my relationship with other things and people in order to be able to sustain a relationship of self-abuse as energy addiction and so I commit myself to stop, breathe, ground myself as my human physical body and bring the point back to myself

When and as I see myself reasoning with myself where I say that what I am doing and experiencing as complaining and irritation/frustration is because of 'others' -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that I am merely making up excuses/justifications as to why I should not look at myself and why I should not change my behaviour and so I commit myself to exactly that which I want to protect which is changing my behaviour as self-interest within stopping energy addiction

When and as I see myself changing/altering my relationship with other beings due to backchat as complaining and experiences of irritation and frustration -- I stop and I breathe -- I see and realise that this is unacceptable and requires to be addressed and so I commit myself to investigate the point of complaining/backchat and irritation/frustration in order to sort myself out and ensure that I do not create/manifest consequence as a result of a lack of consideration on my part which may affect other beings

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: