Saturday 5 July 2008

Body Suites and Personality Designs in the Matrix - The Gossip

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip about people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip about people because then beings would come to me all curious and I could tell them something they did not know yet and they would give me lots of attention.

I forgive myself tat I have accepted and allowed myself to rather talk about other people and make people judge them because I am too scared to share something of me out of fear of other people their judgements.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I'm stabbing myself in my own back while gossiping about another - indicating that I am being self-dishonest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue talk about the gossip even though I clearly know I shouldn't.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy the attention i get while telling a gossip.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I was actually never really getting attention - only the gossip was.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell gossips just so I'd have something to tell.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide my own self behind gossips about other because I fear being rejected.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell gossips so I would feel accepted and liked by other people.


I forigve myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek acceptance outside of myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to accept myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell gossips so that the being I'm talking about gets "more unaccepted" and me "more accepted".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip so I would be accepted by the group.

I forigve myself that I have accepted and allowed myslef to gossip with friends instead of sharing interesting experiences of our own selves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip so i would live in the illusion that I now belong in a group, the group fo beings that are listening to me while I tell the gossip.

I forigve myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people that gossip.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for gossiping.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the person(s) I'm gossiping about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell a gossip so we can start a judgement party.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy gossiping and judging other people in group so i would feel better about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to talk bad about other persons so I would feel good about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip on a steady basis with the same people to make sure we all stay friends, to make sure we stay bound by the stories and gossips we tell.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip so i could present myself as beng somewhat "interesting" towards other beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell gossips about other people so that other people would come to me and would also tell gossips about other people so we could keep ourselves busy in our minds so that we don't not have to see, did not have to realise that our friendships were actually dead and empty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip with friends so we did not have to see what was here, and what was here was nothing.

I forgive msyelf that I have accepted and allowed myself to be totally surprised when I would fidn out people had been gossiping about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf to be totally devastated when I'd find ot people had been gossiping about me.

I forigve msyelf that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that if I gossip about other people, othe people gossip about me.

No comments: