Friday 18 July 2008

sf : sf from startingpoint of fear/anxiety/judgement

I I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do self forgiveness from the startingpoint of anxiety/fear/judgement.

I forgive myself that I havent accepted and allowed myself to realise that by applying self forgiveness from the startingpoint of anxiety/fear/judgement I am actually feeding this construct and not releasing

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that sometimes it is best to just STOP and BREATHE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go in fear and judgement whenever I experience a massive reaction that I believe I cannot contain

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mind as feelings and emotions and reactions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what the mind is able to do with me if only I accept and allow it to happen

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the reacions, emotions and feelings the mind can generate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear massive emotions, reactions and feelings because I believe that I cannot hanle this sort of emotions, feelings and reactions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go in a state of fear and anxiety whenever I notice a big reaction, emotion, feeling boiling up inside me because I fear I cannot handle it and be stuck with it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the mind as the enemy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see, perceive and believe the mind to be a fearful enemy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I should fear the mind because I can fuick withmyself through the mind by participating within and as the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see, perceive and believe the mind to be too vast for me , too much to handle

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will never get rid of the mind because it is too massive

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the experience of me when the mind generates heavy emotions, feelings and reactions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in constant fear of the mind, afraid that it might generate a heavy emotion, reaction, feeling at any moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear heavy, vast emotions, reactions, feelings because I fear that the mind will direct, influence and control me once experiencing heavy emotions, feelings, reactions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the abilities of the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will lose my stability within and as the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can get lost within and as the mind

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I will never stop standing up to the mind, that I will never give up on myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will give up on myself, as in applying myself actively in process once heavy feelings, emotions and reactions kick in

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I might give up on myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the possibility of me giving up on myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the possibility of me giving up on myself once heavy feelings, emotions, reactions start kicking in

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being crushed by the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the mind can crush me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to the mind to crush me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to crush myself by participating within and as the mind, giving it permission, allowing and accepting the mind to do whatever it pleases to do with me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the mind wants to kill me hahaahahahahaha

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear me killing me by participation within and as the mind

No comments: