Saturday 19 July 2008

SF horse

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the horse might bite my hand

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do self forgiveness from the startingpoint of fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to touch the horse and hug it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be scared of horses because they are a big mass of mega strong muscles

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a horse as an animal that might maybe possibly hurt me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the horse is so stupid that it does not know the difference between grass and my hand

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the horse doesn't know the difference between the grass and my hand

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to generate massive fear once I noticed the horse's head being right next to mine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to generate massive fear once I noticed the horse's head being right infront of me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the pain that I could maybe possibly experience if maybe the horse would bite me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to shut myself from the horse

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be "scared" and "intimidated" by the intimacy that the horse seemed to shine out

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be intimidated by the idea of experiencing intimacy with another being

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to start fearing the horse because it was as if the horse could see right through me and knew me all the way

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impressed by the horse - just standing there all day doing "nothing" telling myself that I would never be able to do such a thing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the horse is superior to me because I believe that I cannot do what a horse can do

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I am one and equal with the horse

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to be able to talk to the horse

I forgive myself that I have never accepted and allowed myself to listen to animals because I was too afraid of what I may or may not hear

No comments: